- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King (9 Feb. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1856693759
- ISBN-13: 978-1856693752
- Product Dimensions: 27.8 x 21.4 x 2.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 804,971 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Foundations of Art and Design Paperback – 9 Feb 2004
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book is also useful for teachers of art and design in schools and colleges as it covers the visual basics required for any syllabus.
As another reviewer has said, it is not an 'inspirational book' for projects - because it is not intended to be.
There's a lot of rubbish on the market when it comes to 'how to' books for art and design - this is most defiitely not one of them!