on 5 December 2012
I was quite flumoxed when I first tried to use this with all the tube sections in place until I realized that "extreme" close-up meant exactly that. You have to light your subject very well because the lens is going to get as close as a microscope before you can focus it. The results, best with a tripod, are then amazing. I used the Fotodiox with my Canon 450D, using the standard 18-55 mm lens and was able to get remarkable results once I had lit my subjects well. Best used indoors, I have found, where total control over what is to be photographed can be maintained. What you can then do is up to you.
on 17 January 2013
This product is so good, great product and great support. The supplier was amazing and kept me informed to the progress of my order, the item was very well packaged and complete, nothing missing. If used all auto-focus control is lost, only a slight issue but generally an amazing product. I have read forums about this product but my outlook on this product is amazing, great value for money, you will not be let down. Supplier highly recommended.
on 22 August 2012
The product arrived in a timely fashion and in good condition; however, no instructions came with the set. The seller responded and sent me the instructions when I contacted the seller. They were very helpful and responsive. The tubes were a good price (£10 vs £70 for a Canon set), but the tubes do not "communicate" with my camera. When using the tubes, my camera shows 00 for aperture and I am not able to adjust aperture while using the tubes. I have experimented with the tubes; they do increase the macro range. With the additional weight of the tubes, a tripod seems to be needed to get a clear shot.
on 19 June 2013
Nothing fancy about these tubes , no AF capability etc but not sold as such. remember to use the release button to remove them from the camera body and save some hassle. Good introduction to macro capability , but you need to be patient with both the tubes and yourself..! Get everything back to manual (like the old days) set the camera aperture to the smallest practical setting before you remove the lens and apply the extension tubes. Then you should be ready to get close. If you have access to Photoshop try focus stacking to give your images extra depth.
on 4 May 2013
Well took a long shot and bought it for my CANON 600D since it's unlisted in the compatible cameras. well it arrived, noiced that is solid built, great finnishing and boy it turns out to take some awsome photos. Guess you can add CANON 600D to the compatibility cause i'm amazed with my macro photos now and for such a low price.
on 1 August 2012
GREAT TUBE SET ,TOOK PICTURES OF SMALL BUGS AND OTHER SMALL ITEMS ,AMAZING RESULTS USING IT WITH A CANON EOS60D.
on 21 April 2012
I bought this lens kit to make better use of some of my lenses for macro shots. And it works. But I have had some problems with the fitting of the lenses. There is a bit too much clearence, which means I can feel the lens doesn't have a good tight fit.

Also, in the product description it did not say that you can't use autofocus, when the spacers are mounted. (honestly i did not expect autofocus at this price, but it didn't say anything about it in the description).

All in all, everything works, but you have to use manual focus.
on 26 June 2013
If you want to use this with a lens which you cannot manually change the aperture then be aware that you will only be able to shoot with the aperture fully open, the camera shows "00" and you cannot change this.

Saying that, if you want to shoot with the aperture full or if the lens you use can manually change the aperture then they work well.
on 28 November 2013
excelent buy!!

very happy with quality.. i expected to loose alot of light but this wasnt the case,
i would recomend the electronic focus one tho, i just bought this to test the principal and see if its worth getting the af one...

good buy on a budget if your well able for manual focus
on 25 April 2012
I found this item as I expected it to be. I already owned similar extension tubes for another make of Camera. I already tried these extension tubes and had good results. The service I was given was very good and I recomend them to other buyers.

See one answered question