Download your copy today
You’re About To Discover How To Create A Loving, Comforting And Stable Home For A Foster Child
My husband and I have had eight foster children living with us for the lifetime of our marriage. With each successive child who has blessed us with their presence we’ve learned a lot.
Foster parenting and care is very rewarding, but come with its own set of difficulties and challenges. There are many children out there suffering from abuse and neglect, in need of a comforting and stable foster home.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- How To Prepare Yourself And Your Family For This New Addition
- How To Make Your Foster Child’s Entrance Easy
- How To Deal With Behavioral Issues
- How To Deal With Hostile Parents And Relatives
- How To Take Care Of Yourself
- And How To Let Go
- And Much, Much More!
Download your copy today!
Tags: Foster Parenting, Foster Care, Foster Children, Foster Family, Fostering, Raising Foster Children, Foster Parent, Foster Parenting Manual, Foster Parenting Guide,