Customer Discussions > Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360) forum

Forza has more left turns than right turns.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 May 2010 15:56:57 BDT
I have counted all the bends on the boxed tracks that come with Forza 3, a very poor game, and counted more left hand turns than right bend ones. My 'friend' says that that is impossible and that there can only be more right turns. I disagree.

Posted on 8 Jun 2010 13:27:32 BDT
N Thompson says:
How many left turns are there, and how many right turns? It is essentially we all know this very important information. Also, why would you go to the extent to count in the first place for a game that you deem very poor?

Posted on 17 Jun 2010 15:13:58 BDT
Surely there will be an equal number of right and left as you play them all in reverse too. So when there is a left turn in one it will be a right turn in the reverse hence it equals itself out

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jun 2010 10:45:46 BDT
There are many left tturns, more than right ones. I forget the actual number, but there is definitely more to the left than the right. I think it is a communists driving game. I had to check for communist content in all games as part of my remit.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jun 2010 10:48:02 BDT
If there is more left hand bends than right ones, doubling the number to account for reversed tracks increases the disparity. It cannot possibly cancel itself out because there are more left hand bends than right hand ones.

Have you even driven this Russian game? Lenin on wheels this is.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jul 2010 05:24:32 BDT
P. Maurice says:
If you have longer bends, this should account for disproportionate turns.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb3d0ef3c)

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  28 May 2010
Latest post:  6 Jul 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360)
Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (189)