- From club sets and clothing to balls and training equipment, save up to 40% on golf gear by checking out our latest deals.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Forgan Golf Grip and Swing Trainer
- Improves grip & swing path
- Strengthens muscles needed for a solid swing
- Great for warm-up before practice or a round
- Right hand
- Brand new
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A good swing starts with a good grip. This tested product not only makes sure your hands are set in the perfect position but it's unique, proven weighting system helps groove your swing and improve your muscle memory, imperative for improving your game.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is very good-it allows you to try various swings and take as long as you like while checking in a mirror without feeling a prat as you do at the practice range.
The grip does put your hands into the right position although TBH mine was OK anyway. One criticism-the hand grip is very small even for me and I have long/narrow hands.
Being weighted is good as it gives you a 'feel' for the swing.
Finally, delivery was excellent-2 days.
the weighting takes into account wood and iron clubs also worked on my swing as well
The Swing Trainer has a natural feeling weight and i have used it every day to practice my swing without having to get my clubs out of the garage. The short length means i can practice indoors (i'm 5'11" and house is an average height ceiling).
Already feel like my swing has improved and have better control of the club. The grip is a PGA ergonomic grip that ensures you have the correct hand position which will also help me continue to hit the ball straighter.