on 24 April 2016
Far too small for a male head display but this was to be expected from previous reviews and measurements. My reason for rating this so low is the quality and the money that I spent on this. The paint job on this item is TERRIBLE and it arrived in poor condition. The paint chipping on its nose, mouth and base. I've included photos after opening the box. For the price that I paid I am not impressed of the quality.
review image review image
on 23 October 2014
Great head, have some headphones sitting on the ears and a second pair around the neck, cheaper option than a crappy wooden headphone stand.
on 2 June 2016
 Very elegant, and lightweight, real looking piece of art in it's own right and the seller's (Forever Young) let me review this item at a discount because they're so nice and helpful.
I was in need of a Mannequin head to help me with other reviews, and this was perfect for the job.
You see how I can now expand and showcase headphones and sunglasses and even necklace jewellery instead of the boring photos I have been accustomed to.

There really is not a lot of weight to this at all which makes my turntable work just as it should without putting too much pressure on the gears and the battery that powers it.

I mean look at the contours of the face, Doesn't it look human with tiny ears and a blank expression on it's face, I guess it would look a little odd if it was smiling, creepy even.

To me, this is perfect and would look lovely and appealing sat in a corner somewhere on top of a small round table perhaps awaiting your cap/hat/head gear.
Necklace when you are not wearing it.

If you need a nice looking piece of art that can also be used to put your hats on, sunglasses on, scarf around the neck etc.
then go ahead and buy one of these delightful mannequin heads.

I would like to thank the seller for letting me test their product for a discounted price or for free for my honest and unbiased review, my words are my own and my findings to be accurate.
Please click on the yes button if you found my review helpful.
on 2 May 2014
It was perfect for the job in hand and excellent quality. I used it for photographing my new product designs.
on 7 March 2015
Excellent, use it for my headphones...
on 1 January 2016
Bought this to do product photography of caps and beanies I produce. It's strong and good value but I've knocked two stars off as in my view the head size is a little small, for SnapBack caps even on the tightest fastening, they still sit very large on this head. As a tool to model adult male items that technically devalues its ability to do its one job, but it certainly is robust and professional looking.
on 6 August 2015
Very good model
on 20 June 2015
perfect present for my brother he was well pleased
on 4 February 2016