Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
vote
I think it did say on the inside of the case that it would. I have the 32gb ipad mini and it fits fine, but would suggest you contact the seller for verification. Hope this helps.
18 Aug 2014 by Mrs A P Phillips
votes
Yes- the back 'clicks on', with holes left for the camera and any buttons
18 Aug 2014 by Louise Calvert
votes
The stand should fold into a triangle which should then provide the support to stand. If it's not supporting the iPad it could be defective
26 Jul 2014 by John T
votes
This case snaps onto the iPad Mini, I don't think there would be space for a keyboard as well. I'm personally not aware of the cases available that would also accommodate a keyboard so not really a good idea for me to recommend any, sorry.
3 Jan 2015 by Chris Herbert
votes
Sorry, not sure as I use mine on 1st and 2nd generation only , but if size is the same shouldn't be a problem. Regards
15 Dec 2014 by pawel
votes
No, it can only stand in the horizontal position
24 Sep 2014 by Alan Reid
votes
I bought it for my ipad mini and it fits well.
17 Sep 2014 by M Thomas
votes
I have answered this products yesterday, and mine is very good, the other is for my wife as a Xmas present. Thank you and a happy Xmas to you all at amazon. Ps. Sorry for some sales mistakes it's this new ipad mini I have bought for me, it takes a little time to get get used to it.
15 Dec 2013 by bob
votes
Yes it is just clipped on at all 4 corners
11 Nov 2014 by J S
votes
Yes you're right but very good imitation!
3 Dec 2014 by Michael Spencer
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers