on 16 June 2013
Bought this case for my note 8.0. Does everything it needs to do. Fits well, acts as a stand in portrait or landscape mode, allows access to charging point, both cameras, pen, sd card etc. Not too bulky, but sturdy enough that I'd be confident the tablet would survive a drop inside this. Clearly this has been designed by someone who uses tablets every day. Also it is super value at the offer price of £8, and indeed I would have been happy paying more. Also a nice touch that it arrived the morning after I ordered it, even though I didn't upgrade the postage. Great job.

Build quality and stitching seems very good, so I'd expect it to last but I've only had it 2 days so can't really comment more than this. I could only find two areas it could improve, both very minor, and more for 'what could be improved with the next design' rather than a criticism. 1. it doesn't have that nice 'new leather' smell, more of a plastic smell. 2. It would benefit from a little pocket to hold microSD cards, perhaps a small screen cleaning cloth. But a very good case indeed.
on 19 June 2013
I've bought cases for all kinds of different gadgets over the years and too often been disappointed by the quality of what I received. This case is different. It's well made, stylish and highly functional. I strongly recommend it if you need something robust but flexible in use. Cut outs are in all the right places to ensure that everything remains fully useable. And the detachable flip cover is a nice idea enabling you to use your tablet in whatever way you need.
on 21 September 2013
This has all but 1 feature I would have loved and that being I wish it was full leather. Its more pleather than leather but the design is exactly what I wanted (not sure about the stud fastening to rotate as I tend to accidently open that side then have to fasten it back which sometimes is not that easy without putting a lot of pressure on the case and tablet). The elastic strap to hold case is a must. The 3 stage level for tablet viewing is good apart from in portrait mode you can only put it on 1-2 settings as the weight of the tablet would make it topple backwards. The same applies to landscape mode. All in all a very nice designed laid out case but would have paid more for pure leather but the same design.
on 29 May 2013
This is a great case - it looks very smart, feels great and the tablet fits perfectly inside the case too!!

It's not too chunky, and so doesn't make your case massively bigger than it was before, but it still provides a great amount of protection.

The "popper" allows you to rotate your tablet while it's still in the case, which is very handy, and you're able to stand the tablet up in a number of ways because of this.

Great case at a great price!!
on 24 January 2014
I first bought one of these case about 12 months ago. Since then I have really abused the cover and it has taken everything I've thrown at it. The only reason I bought this second one is because the elastic strap has stretched and gone too loose for my personal preference.

The leather is very good quality as is the stitching and I cannot fault the cover at all. If I still have the tablet in a few years and the cover needs replacing again I will certainly buy another one of these.

Five out of five for cost and quality.
on 6 August 2015
I bought this to replace a Samsung OEM case that provided protection but failed to work correctly as a stand.
Although a little thicker than the OEM case, this Forefront version is much better designed and enables me to stand the tablet in both landscape and portrait orientation.
The case is in two parts, one holding the tablet and the other providing the stand, which also acts as a wrap-around cover for the screen. They are joined together with a robust press fit ('popper') connection which allows for the tablet to be used on its own when the stand component is not required.
Like the Samsung the Forefront has a magnet in the cover that turns the tablet screen on and off when the cover is opened and closed. There is also an elasticated ribbon attached to the cover that can be fitted over the whole case to keep it closed. At the time of writing this works fine but I don't know how much use it will stand up to before the band becomes too slack to be effective.
In summary this is a well featured, quality product and at an exceptionally competitive price. I now wonder why I spent so much more on the OEM case that has failed to deliver on so many fronts.
on 14 February 2015
This case is just as described, the quality and design couldn't be any better. I love the fact that my Samsung note turns on when the case is opened and shuts down when I close the case. I would certainly recommend this case to anyone, you couldn't get a better case if you paid a lot more. I'm over the moon with my purchase, Thank you.
on 2 April 2015
I was made up when I received this very fast del and packaged very well.the quality of the case is very good especially for the great price.i was pleased with the design an fit for my note.the multi angle and 360% swivel is real handy for different tasks .overall I'd most definitely recommend and will buy again
on 12 October 2015
This is a very sturdy case...have bought it ages ago but forgot to write a review...it's still good even after all these time. We'll worth the money I paid and it's not much actually...great value for money. ..will buy again if this one needs replacing..highly recommended :-)
on 1 December 2013
The build quality is better than expected and it arrived on time, properly packaged etc.

I carry my Note 8 in a back pack and I have found when using this cover that the battery use is very high - much higher than with other cases. I have concluded that the cover moves or opens and closes enough to auto-wake the tablet through the day and as a result it is kept more on than off. In the period between about 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. with no usage by me at all, the battery ends up with about 35-40% charge.

For that reason I give it 3 stars. There might be a way to turn the auto wake off (someone please tell me!) in which case it should have been in the instructions (so 3 stars for not having good instructions, then). If it were not for the battery issue, I would rate this 5 stars.