on 23 November 2013
Just wanted to write a pre-review before I read as I know this book will be just as great as all the others and I am getting so annoyed with the negative reviews appearing. I have had a live chat with Amazon and they are working on resolving the problem. So I will just have to wait. It will be worth it!!
on 24 November 2013
This is book 21 in a series but I struggle to believe it. Every time I get one of these books it just like meeting up with family. I love these boys, each and every one of them. Quite how the author has managed to find all the new ideas to keep this series fresh I really don't know but she does! I never feel we are just going through the motions of these guys getting together, and these particular boys have been on the brink for soooo long.
I recently started reading the series from the beginning (again) but this time I could really appreciate how much the author has grown and the shear size of the world she has created. She was my first MM writer and remains as one of my firm favorites.

As another reason to love her you may have seen from other reviews that there was a glitch in downloading the book and if you were on her facebook page you would know how upset she was and how much time she spent sorting it out and being dedicated to making sure people got the book, this is a lady who loves and cares for her readers almost as much as we love her!
on 23 November 2013
This book was as great as all the other ones in the series. You know if you have read any of the series before they are great. If you haven't - start with A Marked man and enjoy a great series.
I wanted to do a decent review to combat all the low scores. I know its frustrating getting a faulty copy - but take that up with amazon rather than leave a bad review as that's not the author's fault.
Can't wait for the next one.
on 23 November 2013
loved this book. had no problems downloading either. jesse and noah cant seem to get any time alone but that all changes when trouble finds jesse who gets a suprise along the way and changes are ahead for the other team members too.enjoy and looking forward to the next story.
on 9 December 2013
My very first M/M book was 'A Marked Man' by Sandrine and I can honestly say that she spoilt me, her Assassin/Shifter series is one of the best paranormal series that I have, and will continue to, read.

Noah and Jessie were introduced to us in previous books so I was really looking forward to reading how she would get these two together because of Jessie's brother, Justice. I can honestly say she did not disappoint because this book was filled with laughter, romance, angst and most of all sex between two very hot men.

Jessie was born without the werewolf gene but he could still look after himself due to having been a Navy Seal. Without the gene this was the reason his brothers were extremely worried that he would become a target for those rouge wolf's. They were also right to feel this way but it was to the point that they did not think Noah was good enough for Jessie even though they both have feeling for `humans'.

This book shows the fight that both Noah and Jessie went through, his brothers as well as the rogue shifters, to finally get together as well as a brilliant twist at the end for Jessie - he is one bad MF.

All in all a brilliant continuation to the series with old and new characters - I know there are a few of those characters I cannot wait to read about.

I would recommend this and any other book by Ms Gasq-Dion but you should start with A Marked Man. This way you will get introduced to all the characters as they come along in the books so that by the time you get to this one you know exactly who or what they all are.
on 24 November 2013
I'd just like to say it is completely unfair to give this book 1 star reviews based on the problems with downloading. This problem was Kindle Direct Publishing / Amazon's fault not the authors. If you have problems downloading the book contact Amazon through their contact us section and it will be sorted for you. I realise the download update SHOULD be automatic but for whatever reason this didn't happen. Technology eh?

I know the author is probably mortified by whats happened. These books are her babies, this is her livelihood. There is no way that this would be done intentionally. I had the problem with mine. It took two minutes to sort it.

For those people who have left 1 star reviews, get the problem fixed with Amazon through their contact us section and then come back and re-review after that.

Anyway the book. As usual I loved it. I have really enjoyed the shift this series of books has taken. Now we are dealing with numerous types of shifters and magic. Jesse and Noah's story has been rumbling for a while and thank god they get their happy ending.

The story throws up some surprises and lots of intriguing stuff for future books.

I don't like giving a blow by blow account of what went on in reviews. If you are a fan go out and buy it. If your new to the series start at the beginning with A Marked Man.
on 24 November 2013
Love this series so much.
Omg would l have paid anything to see these sexy men dancing!!!!
The storyline is fantastic and the story another good one to get involved in. I love the way Sandy brings in the rest of the guys in each book as they are such a big part of the series.
Only wished it went on longer, but l am greedy for a brilliant tale.
Recommend 100%
on 17 July 2014
Having read book 20 and now book 21, back to back in this marvellous series, it was so much easier to read - I actually remembered who was who! This time around it's Noah and Jesse story - yes patient Noah finally gets his man! This book also gave us "titbits" of most of our favourite characters from the other books, big bonus as I love those guys. Also some questions were actually answered! but as we are talking Sandrine Gasq-Dion here, as one question is answered, another one is raised! Addictive reading yet again and I personally cannot get enough of this series - off now to read "Dirty Ross" book 22, whilst I am on a roll and can remember who is who!
on 2 December 2013
Ok so Noah and Jesse, everyone who is a fan will know of the sinfully sexy ex SEAL Jesse and the hot ex DELTA Noah are meant for each other the only road block is Justice. The book starts out in fine form with Jesse and Noah pining for each other big time. They are secretly dating but Noah refuses to claim Jesse without his brothers approval. After an attack on the very secure Skull Blasters Seattle HQ. Jesse and Noah go into hiding with Justice approving the match somewhat. During another rogue attack Jesse finds out from Gaia that he is a white lion shifter. They mate and comedy follows including a very hot strip tease with a few of the guys to raise money for the
on 30 January 2014
Although this is not my usual type of read I can truly say I have enjoyed every book in this series! The characters although all extremely different keep your attention, all have great interesting stories to tell. At times I found myself reading faster just so I could get to the ending. Sandrine Gasq-Dion writes in a way that each book leaves you wanting more. Her imagination and ability to pull you into the characters and storylines is amazing!
Highly recommended!