Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 November 2014
gripping. ...superb thoughtful images. All excent dealings with seller.
on 24 January 2006
Having first sen these images in the context of an exhibition, I have lived with the memory of the few large scale black and white prints on display. Only later did I see the smaller imags reproduced in book form. They are a colection of images, a work which in a simple and uncomplicated way put a question into the mind. Images without the distraction of colour hey have stayed with me and continue to speak, emand of me.
It is not an easy book to live with, but rewards you with the suble engagement with beautyful images of very brutal human activities. It is both a beautyfull collection and a necessary reminder of what we are capable of. Two extreems of the human condition is made available to the viewer.
One of the first and one of the strongest collections of photograghy I have seen.
on 19 December 2015