Size: 6 UK|Colour: Tan|Change

on 10 October 2012
Nice look, but no way to pull on. I wear size 36.5, I bought size 37 but actually they seems like size 35. It is a pity!
on 27 November 2012
After reading the reviews I knew it would be a gamble buying these boots, but I'm pleased to say it paid off. Firstly (having a high instep and fairly wide feet), I was expecting a massive fight to get them on - but can I say the boots are really NOT that difficult to get on. Jam your foot right in, fearlessly hard, while you're standing down on them, and yank up the front and back alternatively, and your foot suddenly slips in. Tight yes, but definitely not that big a deal.

They did seem uncomfortably tight across the top of my feet initially, but after wearing them round the house for a few evenings the leather slackened out nicely. Now they just feel delicious on my feet and I can walk for miles in them.

I got these in my usual size 4 and I would say the sizing is spot on for wearing with normal socks or tights. They're great with jeans, great with skirts, love these boots!
on 20 May 2012
lovely boots, are hard to get on though, however I can get them on easily using a shoe horn so am very happy!
I recommend buying a shoe horn for these!
on 1 May 2012
I have read another review here that these are impossible to pull on, but I thought I might give them a try. They arrived quickly and I found them really well-made and very attractive; however, I could not try them as I was unable to pull them on. This is a shame as the sizing seems correct, but because they have no zip it was very difficult to put them on. There is a fault in the design, I think, because the ankle area is very tight so that only people with very thin feet could make it through the ankle area, and if they do, I think they will find the foot area very wide as CAT footwear are not narrow fitting usually!!
on 6 January 2012
There is a design flaw with these boots. They are cut very badly and are impossible to pull on. I asked a friend who is a size 5 to try them on, she also couldn't. Very disappointed as they are lovely looking boots and I have always been pleased with Cat boots in the past.
on 7 March 2013
Well I loved the look of these boots especially the price But the reviews of these boots caused me concern reguarding the difficulty of getting the boots on and I umd and rrd So I sent for them I HAD to try them and I,m so glad I did cos ,ok they were difficult to pull on the first couple of times but after wearing them for a couple of days they pulled on real easy and OMG they are so comfy like slippers yet so good on all surfaces warm without being sweaty so I,m going to buy my winter boots in future from Cat so well made etc I cannot compiment them enough Thankyou
on 10 January 2013
Ordered a pair and when arrived suede was damaged. Returned and asked for a replacement. Replacement boots were damaged too. Disheartened! Dont blame amazon but the boots are poor quality for the suede to be damaged in the box, god help folk walking around in the rain!
on 30 October 2014
I really loved these boots but they are extremely tight around the top of the foot. I could get them on using a shoe horn but they were so tight over the top of my foot that I felt they were nearly stopping the circulation. I tried wearing them indoors to see if they would loosen a bit but with no success. They also rubbed my heels and caused blisters. The actual shoe size was good and they look really well made and so much neater than ugg style boots. I was really disappointed that I had to return them as they were a bargain price.
on 24 December 2012
Loved the appearance of these boots and was excited to get them. When I tried to put them on however I noticed the problem others had been having, the design of the boots is shocking. You cant get your foot fully in even with a real push. Only buy if you don't mind returning!
on 16 December 2012
After reading the other reviews i thought surely they cant be that hard to get on.... i ordered a pair, arrived very quickly, lovely boots, however, they are IMPOSSIBLE to get on, such a shame as they look a lovely boot. Dont waste your money, pop to a shop and try boots on before getting these.

See one answered question