Size: 6 UK|Colour: Beige (Dark Beige)|Change

on 6 August 2015
phenomenal! working 10 hours a day standing, in a food environment, i was working through cheap £20 shoes on a bi weekly basis. bought these on a recommendation and they are awesome. they are large, and a kind of swede (?) top to them, so they don't look shiny, but wipe them down after each shift and they just look the same every day.

4 weeks of usage so far and not a hint of wear and tear. they do feel clumsy to start with compared to shoes, but they don't look out of place, and at the end of the day my feet don't hurt at all. i don't drive in them, and i probably wouldn't!

i normally wear a size 10 in trainers, but after reading the reviews i got a size 9, and they fit perfectly.

Dunno, like 3 months on?! Still perfectly fine. Nicely worn in. Just a note that they are not waterproof. Fine for usual splashes, but expect soggy socks when a pipe bursts... They don't advertise waterproof in any way, so no downfall!
on 1 March 2014
These boots are very good quality and appear very well made. The sizing is a little generous although after fitting some Sorbothane insoles they fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable, even after wearing them only a couple of times. The leather has a nice distressed appearance and they have thick chunky soles for a rugged look; they are a great pair of casual boots and go well with jeans and chinos. Would happily buy another pair.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 7 December 2015
Nice boots, and the length was fine, but the design of them means they are very large across the top of the foot and they cannot be tightened at all at that point (IE: where the lowest eyelets are) or the top just "kinks", and my feet are very slim in that direction so they had to go back. Pity because I really liked them.
on 9 December 2013
I bought this shoes for the winter weather and it seem to be ok keeping me warm but the size is so big that you need to order the next smaller to fit is properly. You definitely need a cushion soul to make is a bit more comfortable. But it is a very solid product that may last for many winters. I do not think I will need another winter shoes for some 5-10 years that is how it is built.
on 1 August 2014
This is my first review but felt it appropriate to add to what others have already said.
After reading the other reviews on this and other Caterpillar boots regarding size being larger than stated, decided to order a size smaller. ( usually wear 8 or 8.5, ordered the 7 ) I can say that they fit perfectly! These are a slightly narrower boot than normal I guess, which suits me fine as I have a narrow foot. Light enough on the foot but still retaining that 'boot' feel. Only had them a couple of days ( arrived a day earlier than expected ) so the leather is still pretty stiff and can be a little hard parts of the ankle & heel but this will quickly soften with wear.
Very happy with these boots, look good, feel good. I was also a bit concerned about the rugged sole being too bulky. Not so!

Just order a size smaller than you normally wear and you got yourself a great pair of boots!
on 26 May 2015
I've been wearing Cat boots (casual as opposed to what they were originally designed for) for about 25 years and these will be my 5th pair in its various style.
They are nothing short of brilliant. But despite the glowing endorsement the one thing that has always, always been odd is the sizing.
Even from my first pair the size just isnt right. A uk size 8 is without doubt a 9. A 10 is a 11 etc.
Why is this so. If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck then...........anyway i have been in shoe shops around and about, tried on different sizes. Most of my other footwear is 8.5 / 9. But my Cats ? yup Size 7 - and they fit perfectly.
Anyway as other reviews have stated go for the size below you 'normal' size.
Great delivery i must add
on 12 January 2016
If you're looking for a bit of footwear that's not really sure if it's a shoe or a boot with a sturdy sole, you're on the right track with these. I like them but they appear to have been designed for someone with a foot which is not quite the same shape as mine. They're a broad fit and come up a little too high on the ankle bone. But they're well made shoes and look good, I think. Not sure I'd buy them again but on the whole I'm satisfied, which is why I've given them four stars. But, and it's a big but, I bought an 8, which is my size, and had to return them and go down to a 7. The 7 was fine for size, but the whole return process was a bit of a bind. Credit to Amazon, though, the refund went through no probs.
on 7 December 2014
Lightweight and very comfortable from first wear. Sizing as expected - which is usual with all CAT boots. The sole is solid and quite durable. Do not wear in wet weather though as the upper has no water resistance at all.
on 10 March 2016
I'm very disappointed.
Bought these boots 8 months ago and the sole is already detaching from the heal. Very bad build quality.
Note that the stitches DO NOT attach the sole to the cover material, the stitches are not much else than decorative, they attach the cover material to the internal sole textile. I feel that this construction is deceptive and chosen to make the buyer think the sole is stitched to the cover and to give off the impression that these boots will not suffer from a common problem of badly built shoes. This is a common decorative feature of other of CATs shoes.
8 months is very short life time for the money I've paid.
I recommend against buying any shoes from CAT.
on 24 November 2014
I am size 10 with broad feet. The UK size 10 is a perfect fit and was comfortable from the first day. Well made and stylish, I'm delighted with this shoe, and if this is typical of CAT I will be buying them again.