Size: 8 UK|Colour: Black(ZWART)|Change

on 26 May 2014
Pounding The Prison in these shoes is as comfortable as it gets. However I did get a pair of cheap Gel insoles to replace the ones that were fitted originally. the Shoes are smart enough to get away with going out as smart dress (fitted with toe protectors). They are and all round great shoes and excellent value for money. So far after wearing them for 6 days a week, I would give them 10/10.
on 18 January 2015
These are great: they're tough and feel solid and dependable. They took a while to get used to due to the weight (sure it must be good for me!).
I ordered size 12. Normally I wear clarks size 1.5 extra wide or 12 standard. These are comprable thouh there was a bit of initial pressure on the side of my small toe which eventually wore down into shape (having been spoilt by softer clarks shoes). These CAT shoes feel like they're built to last (unlike my clarks shoes which are luicky to make it to 12 months).
I've only had the cat shoes for a few months so I'll see in a years time how they fare. But so far looking good.
VINE VOICEon 28 November 2015
Size: 10 UK|Colour: Black(ZWART)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are good shoes. They really will protect your feet. The shoes are chunky and very well made. At first you will definitely find that they are stiff and uncomfortable, they do need some wearing in but this is not a bad thing, it just shows that they are made of sturdy stuff. The shoes look like normal shoes which is good as some safety shoes can be very clunky and more like boots. These shoes just look like shoes but with added protection!
They look like they will last a fair while and after a few days of wearing in they are comfortable and easy to wear.
VINE VOICEon 15 December 2015
Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black(ZWART)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are very sturdy and well built work boots, padded nicely for a comfortable fit and steel capped for extra safety.

The one downside is that they are heavy and do drag a bit and tire out the feet after a while but the good points do outweigh the bad.

the sole is very thick and long lasting and will stand up to repeated walking on most surfaces and materials.

The stitching is very strong and should last several years, the steel caps feel as though they are also heavy duty and should save a few toes from being broken.

As I said I take off one star for the heaviness of them but it's minor and any workman should have something lie these boots.
on 21 February 2015
This is my second pair of CAT safety shoes first shoes lasted a good 2 years plus , also whilst wearing them my toes survived being run into with a forklift.
Smart enough to wear for meetings and sturdy enough for day to day activities. I'm on my feet pretty much all day and they are extremely comfortable with only minimal wearing in.
The only reason I'm buying a new pair is because there starting to look a bit tired.
Price wise brought mine off amazon for £56 try getting an equivalent shoe from Arco and your paying £80 plus so thank you Amazon.
Overall great shoe so wouldn't hesitate to recommend
VINE VOICEon 3 December 2015
Size: 9 UK|Colour: Black(ZWART)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are a good work shoe for you if you move between office and warehouse all day, as I often do. They are smart enough to pass muster in the office, probably not for a customer facing meeting, as they aren't shiny, but for every day use they are fine. So far they are very comfortable with contoured insteps and good cushioning and haven't felt like they are new and need to wear in. After a few weeks use and they are properly worn in I will re-assess and update my review.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 16 December 2015
These are not designed as a fashion shoe but they look well enough to be worn in a working environment. They are very sturdy and robust but surprisingly comfortable. The steel toe cap is not immediately obvious from outside but it is a strong and suitable for all sorts of uses. The laces are about the right length and once tied they stay tied, and tight. The shoe does exactly what you want it to and appears to be longlasting and robust. You can't ask for much more.
Size: 6 UK|Colour: Black(ZWART)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are excellent shoes.

They are a wide fit, the heels for me were a bit stiff and uncomfortable for the 1st few days but they soon soften up.

They are comfortable to wear all day, are smart enough to bounce between the office and the shop floor.

They are also really light and i found that they dont hurt my feet.
on 21 January 2016
The fit was too big for a UK 10. The back of the shoes chafed my heels really bad and if I wore thick socks the toe cap dug into my big toe. I thought I had to break them in but after a month they just crippled my feet. Looking for new shoes now.

They seemed to be very durable and the grip was good, shame they don't agree with my feet.
on 30 September 2015
Decent shoes that feel like they are protecting your feet along with all their other features.

I disagree that they are durable though.

There's excessive creasing at the toe bend where the material is cracking and flaking away.

I knelt down once and gouged a small chunk out of one of the toes too.