on 17 July 2011
I bought a pair of these and for the best part have enjoyed them. They look and feel absolutely fantastic, especially poking out from beneath a pair of bootcut jeans, and the heels give off a cool cowboy-boot-style "click clack" when walking on concrete or wood floors.
HOWEVER - Be warned, the soles have virtually no grip whatsoever when new, and will take a while to break in. I had one bad slip and several frightening near misses while on staircases and stepping off pavements, so exercise caution if you live in a city.
I also found that Punch (tm) Cleaner Restorer spray was the best product for keeping the leather looking new, as they did seem to scuff very easily.
on 6 December 2010
These boots are absolutely fantastic! Had to get a size smaller than my regular size but very happy I did it, because these boots are the most comfortable ever! (My regular size would have been too big)
Materials are also very high quality, hard wearing and rugged.

First time wearing them out was a 10 minute journey down the road. No discomfort whatsoever.

Worth every penny.
on 14 November 2014
4 years after first getting these they have finally worn out. Great pair of boots and just worn on the side and the sole after lots of wear and tear over 4 years. Unfortunately not repairable but fair enough after the amount of use and milage i got out of them. Very good value for money , lasted a lot longer than other cheaper boots ive bought in the past.
Im about to buy another new pair again.
on 14 October 2014
So I've bought these twice, the first lot are still completely serviceable but are now a bit haggered and my second pair are going the same way around 18 months on but honestly these are the best boots I've ever earned. Be prepared to break them in though it can be a bit gruelling at first but after about 6 weeks they'll be the most comfortable thing you've ever put on your feet.
on 18 November 2010
I purchased this item just under a week ago so nice and speedy for delivery, overall am very pleased with my purchase bit on the expensive side but worth the money, very comfortable and I hope to be enjoying them for a long time, good materials, good make what more could u want from a pair of boots
on 23 October 2011
Excellent service delivered 2 days after ordering, the boots are to the normal Caterpillar high standards, ideal for general wear and as biker boots.
on 4 November 2014
Outstanding pair of boots.Very very comfortable and certainly look the part.Bit pricey but then again you get what you pay for ! . Recommended.
on 28 July 2014
The service was very good the boots are just what we expected great service
on 5 November 2014
Buckle snapped on back of boot .
on 4 October 2009
Rugged looking, hardwaring boots. So comfortable I just want to keep them on my feet.