Size: 10 UK|Colour: Beige (Dark Beige)|Change

on 10 December 2012
I used to buy Caterpillar shoes all the time but I was disappointed by the durability of the sole of a pair I bought about 6 years ago and did not buy any for a few years.

These shoes look very nice with an up-market sport-casual look. The white rubber provides a nice contrast to the brown suede.

Their finish is very good.

The soles are hard but provide cushioning. They are not trainers.

Wet grip is fine.

They are generously sized, so you may need a size smaller than your usual, especially with thin socks.

Note that, unlike the pictures in which they look like ankle boots, they do not go above the ankles. Not very good for cold weather.
In general I am happy with them. I hope they last.
on 23 October 2010
Very comfy, very trendy and, once again, a great competitive price from Amazon.....go on spoil yourself!!
on 19 October 2012
The shoes are great, just what I wanted. The reason I'm writing this review is the awesome service. They got to me the next day, too big so I returned them. No messing, no postage to pay and the replacements were with me before I returned the orignal order. Well impressed.
on 9 March 2013
Wanted these for general purpose use. Found them substantial and yet comfortable,well made.But with shoes its time that will tell.Ideal work footware when toe protection is not mandatary.
on 11 December 2013
Hi usual good caterpillar quality and a big save over the shops but beware they far more yellow than in the picture, so they show dirt up far more than a darker colour
on 9 March 2013
I suppose seventy quid just doesn't buy quality anymore. These trainers are certainly not your typical rugged, hard-wearing Cats. They look good on the eye, but walking on hard pavements in them quickly becomes fatiguing. You can feel every crack and stone under your feet in these. If you drive most places and just want something that looks reasonably smart-but-casual then these are an okay buy. I suppose they would also be suitable for wearing in the gym, like plimsolls. But if you are looking specifically for a walking shoe, you need to look further than these, as they are simply not fit for that purpose.
on 17 April 2016
Excellent shoe for everyday wear. Very comfortable, hard wearing with good grip. This is my second pair after the first pair finally wore out after over 2 years of regular use. I have had several pairs of Caterpillar footwear and all have been quality products. Size is large made e.g. 10 1/2 fits me instead of normally a size 11 in other footwear. Hope this helps.
on 4 April 2015
Whilst the shoe itself has lasted well, and is very comfy, the sole fell to pieces well before it should have. I expected much better durability from cat. I definitely wouldn't recommend these shoes to anyone who intends to use them fairly intensively. If the sole had survived better I would have given these shoes a healthy 5/5.
on 12 January 2013
I have been buying CAT footware for over twenty years - this is my first time buying online and they are perfect - other reviewers have said to buy a size smaller than usual as they are big - but I ignored this and bought my usual size 12 and glad I did as they fit perfectly - I guess other buyers aren't used to the CAT sizing.
on 25 March 2013
I was little worried about the size but I found the size is perfect for me. I would recommend u to go local shop to cheek ur size and then to select from online.
It's nice looking shoe and very comfortable too.
I would buy again from them .