Size: 6/7 UK Child|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£83.99+ Free shipping

on 30 July 2009
This is a very comfortable pair of work boots. They don't have steel toecaps but that's not an issue for me, and with a thick pair of socks on they are so comfortable. Built fairly rugged I've only been using them for a few weeks, but I have to say I'm very happy with them.
on 2 February 2011
I ordered a pair of Caterpillar Colorado work boots through Amazon a few months ago. Being satisfied with my previous purchase I felt confident enough to order another pair of Cats online. This time I bought the Bruiser in the "Rockwood" color at a very competitive price through Amazon.

I was very happy to find that the color and the style of the boot exactly matched the pictures provided by Amazon. What I saw and what I expected is exactly what I got! I was even happier to note that these Bruisers do not seem to suffer from the same cuts in production quality as my recently purchased Colorados. These boots are as well built as one could expect of the Caterpillar brand. Both the workmanship and the materials are top notch. Additionally, these boots are really comfortable to wear and they look very stylish. One new feature which I have not yet seen in other Cat boots are the thinner laces which glide easier through the loops and make the whole tying and untying process quicker. This is however, a mixed blessing because the hooks, which are dimensioned to the traditional size of laces, are too big to properly keep these thinner laces in place (they tend to fall off the hooks unless you tie the boot on fairly tightly). Considering that it is both cheap and easy to change laces to a more traditional sort I do not see this as a deal breaker.

My only real objection as far as these boots are concerned is that the upper leather is perhaps a bit thin for a proper and supposedly hardwearing work and safety boot. In my opinion it would be more apt to advertise the Bruiser as a sturdy but stylish strolling / casual outdoors boot. I prefer to wear my Colorados at work and to use the Bruisers for pretty much everything else, like long walks in town and the outdoors in general.

It is useful to note that the Bruiser is slightly smaller in overall size and particularly in width compared to the Colorado. Wide feet will not do well in the Bruiser. As always, when purchasing shoes online it is advisable to try them out in a shop first to make sure they will fit. I did not (because I could not find a shop that had them in stock) and in my case it was really a matter of pure luck that they fit as well as they did.

All in all I am more than satisfied with my purchase. The price was a bargain, I am overjoyed with the boots themselves and the Amazon service was excellent. Actually, the package was delivered free of charge to my doorstep three days before the estimated delivery date. If Amazon sells these on discounts again I will definitely and without hesitation buy another pair!
on 29 November 2010
This is my second pair of CAT's i have ever owned (my forst pair was way back in the 90's). I bought these boots to wear to work and I am very pleased with the comfort and durabiltiy as these are worn for at least 9hrs a day ,inc walking to and from work. I was so impressed that I bought a second pair. What took me so long to come back to CAT I have no idea.
on 11 October 2010
...bought it for my boyfriend for his birthday on 2009 ...he still loves it.......highly recommended........
on 23 October 2013
My third pair of Cat boots and these are up to par with the others. Top quality construction and very comfy after minimal breaking in. If you are wondering, these are very easy to drive in with a positive feel through the soles. As mentioned in other reviews, the laces are a bit thin but do the job. Highly recommended.
on 30 October 2010
Very attractive for the price, the quality is also very good. Overall I am happy with my purchase.
on 6 June 2011
if u want good looking hard wearing boots (brown in my case) these are great. i was looking at timberland enviro boots...glad i chose these. The only slight minor piffling issue is that they looked more yellow then the picture i was relying on when they arrived..more tan than brown but once i'd put waterproof dubbin on them they turned a bit darker and were exactly what i wanted. The only real issue is the laces...bit too thin and fall off the fast lace hooks..i will be replacing them. apart from that very very happy with the boots and would definitely recommend them - didnt even need to break them in - two steps and they felt like a pair of boots i'd worn loads ;)

on 18 December 2009
Bought as a present at a very very good price comfy and warm (so I am told)
on 19 September 2013
Ordered and arrived via Collect Plus in a timely manner. Having owned previous CAT boots I was not disappointed with the overall quality of the item, good fit from the off, and although only worn for a few days, seem very comfortable, and easy to work in. Had some doubts as to the ease of driving in boots of this size, but no problems there either. My only criticism would be the cheapness of the supplied laces, I very much doubt they will last very long at all, not an issue I have had previously, perhaps CAT are trying to save money. I've already ordered up a decent pair of proper 140cm boot laces ("Grafters Strong" which arrived from Amazon today), that's better!! That aside, I would thoroughly recommend these boots.
on 21 February 2014
Great product at a really affordable price have bought CAT boots before and these are really comfortable I would definitely recommend these boots for general work wear.