Size: 7 UK|Colour: Brown (Oak)|Change

on 7 July 2012
These boots are perfect for site work. If you are on your feet for at least 11 hours a day then look no further than these boots. They are a bit pricey but well worth it. Comfortable when walking over uneven ground, great support, your feet stay dry after a good soaking but i treat them with a suitable waterproofing every 3-4 months. If you need a good boot for work, then these are the boots for you. Other so called "pro" brands don't even come near these boots. If looked after, they will look after you. I cant recommend these enough, seriously lads, fantastic boots.
on 7 May 2011
I personally had always preferred rigger boots but unfortunately they are not allowed on sites now, so I bought the cat boots and they are the best boots on the market in my opinion, strong robust do not wear out quicker than other boots and light, ideal for those long shift but a good protection boot. (This is my second pair).
on 15 July 2013
My work involves walking up to 10 miles per night on the Railway over different surfaces.I agree we other reviews they are more to buy but what do you put on the price of your feet, cheap plastic boots provided by your company that make your feet sweat hard skin on your toes,, fallen arches in years to come.I go through work boots and could write a book on it, having brought many brand names over the years last pair being Dr martens Holkham lasted a year from china shredded my heels to pieces and split in rear heel section of leather.Dr Martin used to make good boots in the UK not any more since out sourced to China.My foot size is size nine I have had to buy boots that are size ten because size nine on some boots being too small the Cat boots are a proper size nine nice and roomy rounded at the ends so do not pinch your small and big toes even wearing boot socks, moisture liner chunky sole for safety walking on sharp objects and very high safety aspects swat up on the reviews on these boots they are a very high spec.I walk all night on these boots and they do not make your feet ache after hours of wearing will be buying another pair after this pair die, no sign of this yet too well made..
on 25 November 2011
Needed some decent boots with ankle support, theses are a bit pricey but ive had cheap boots and cheap steel toe cap trainers and they both really hurt my feet even with 2 pairs of insoles in.
So i decided to spend some money and choose these boots. They look really smart, nice and high so they give ankle support, mid sole protection as well. I went for a size 10 so i could wear 2 pairs of socks the boots are really comfy feels a good fit. They are wide but my feet dont move around like they have in cheaper boots. Really well made as you would expect from CAT i can see theses lasting for years if your looking for DECENT boots for work buy these you wont be dissapointed
on 16 November 2015
I am engineer (I did not submitted it on hard work), but after 3 month, the sole of the right boot fell. I had bought and waterproof spray for boots (I took care after boots). I am VERY DISAPPOINTED of this brand. It is too expensive for 3 mounths. And I can not return it after 45 days. Made in China.
review image
on 3 May 2013
I love them absolutely comfortable lightweight recommending to others it worth the price.They are a bit expensive but still does the job so go for it.....
on 22 October 2012
Bought these before. although more expensive than the standard boots, these are worth it for the extra comfort ( ie warehouse work). Good delivery.
on 4 January 2013
I have been buying these boots for 3 years now and they last remarkably well, I use them at sea and often spend all day on the cargo decks and they cope really well and are extremely comfortable,
They handle the sea going environment with ease and and knocks and bumps are hardly noticed as they take a real battering on a day to day basis.
Other boots would only last a matter of weeks but these boot last on average a year, So any boots that can manage a year at sea and are still OK get my vote
on 31 October 2015
Boots are rubbish,have worn for approximately two months and the eyelets have pulled of completely like they have just been stuck on £85 down the drain
review image
on 12 April 2015
Only had these for a week, so can't comment on their durability yet. But for comfort these boots are second to none.
I work as a landscaper and not many boots last more than 6 months. Usual rule is expensive boots 6 months, cheap boots 3 months. So will be interesting to see where these fall.
These boots didn't need any breaking in, they were spot on from the off. My last boots, timberland pro series, shredded my heels for a week or so, before they settled in, but that's not an issue with these.