Size: 13 UK|Colour: Honey|Change

on 2 December 2015
While these are genuine, be aware that you are buying B-grade stock at this price. They are not good enough to make Cat's official stores, but they are not bad enough to warrant destruction. My pair has cosmetic flaws, a loose uncut thread (easily fixed) and a few minor defects on the moulding of the soles. Aside from that they were fine. Your own mileage may vary, do not hesitate to return if there are big or structural defects.
review image
on 15 March 2012
I have to say I am really impressed with these Cat boots. I already own a pair of Sand coloured Timberlands which I love, but the Cats are at least as good, if not slightly better! They are really well made, the stitching around the sole into the upper looks like it'll last a lifetime, and the general look and feel of the boot is superb. I use mine for walking in the woods so they get really muddy; they provide tonnes of grip in all conditions and are very easy to clean.

I would highly recommend these boots. But watch out with the sizing as they are very generous. I usually take between 8-9 UK size and the 8 on me feels a bit loose. Nothing an insole or thick socks can't fix.

Highly recommended, even if you usually go for Timbs, give these a go you won't be disappointed.
on 29 November 2013
Bought size 15 and it was a great fit and comfortable to walk in. A bit hard soles so it feels a bit slippery but i do like them alot and as long as they don't break apart in the near future i will buy this brand again.
on 14 December 2013
A couple of things I noticed, the stitching to the sole starts , overlaps and ends at the toe which doesn't look great on a light coloured sole, one of the brass lace grips isn't positioned correctly, too close to the other one.

I expected different from Caterpillar.
on 13 October 2011
Very good quality product, well made & good value for money. BEWARE!! Find local supplier to check sizing before you order.
on 10 February 2014
These were too large for size 8. In practice they were something like size 10. Beware when purchasing!

Also they were too heavy for me. I returned the boots and bought CAT Transform size 7 which fits perfectly.

Can't say anything about the quality though. I just tried them in home and then decided to return these and get another model.
on 8 November 2012
Really comfortable. Just back from Scotland where they got plenty of use. Kept my feet dry and looked super cool with my jeans. A must buy.
on 21 April 2013
At first I was very pleased with these boots. The "UK size 9" is euro size 43 (about UK size 9.5 in fact), which fits me exactly, and they're very comfortable, albeit rather poorly insulated.

BUT after only a month of wear the rivets for the upper 6 hook-type eyelets are pulling through the fabric. This is shockingly bad quality. I'd have been disappointed even if these were a no-name product from a market stall, but for a branded product which Caterpillar proclaim to be "as long-lasting as it is fashionable" it's ridiculous. That's the last time I buy Cat boots.
on 15 May 2015
Been wearing Caterpillar boots for 30 years but appears something up with manufacturing quality control with these new boots. These are in every aspect longer, taller, wider. You could hide a kitten in beside my foot.
I feel like 'Claud Hopper' in my new bootees. Maybe they'll 'ride up with wear' as they used to say in the old tv series, "Never mind the quality, feel the width".
Ahh well. I have thicker socks. Or I have to grow up a bit. Or should I send back for smaller size?
Oooh decisions decisions....
on 19 January 2016
My 9 wide shoes are a very good fit, these 9 wide boots are not, they are too tight across the foot. I would suggest to any other prospective purchaser to go for a size bigger. Not a happy bunny :(