on 19 February 2013
These are nice, well made boots. However they come up big. Previous Cat boots I've bought have been small, so not sure what is going on with the sizing. They are fur lined at the leg/ankle part but not in the foot section of the boot which was a bit strange - it would have been better if the fur lining had gone all the way to the toe. I sent these back because of the size issue, otherwise I would have kept them as they looked as if they would have lasted well.
on 28 November 2013
Good value boots
Bought these boots for work and they are sturdy,warm comfortable boots. They do come up slightly bigger . I bought 35.5 and I am usually 36 . I also put a comfort boots liner in. They now fit a treat .
on 29 November 2013
bought these for my daughter. they are generous in size so i ordered 3.5 instead of a 4 and they fit well. fur lined and warm, chunky at the bottom and hard wearing. very good price.
on 5 February 2013
i bought a honey pair many years ago which are still going but very scruffy.The sizing is a little on the generous side but i just wear extra socks. Very sturdy ,warm and hard wearing.
on 31 December 2013
I bought grey color sz 12 boots for my daughter.Good quality suede leather, sof fur inside. After one month of wearing no scuffs or other signs of wear. Very happy with the purchase.
on 20 November 2013
Everyone's a winner! Cosy, look good & Fantastic quality. I bought them for my daughter, she loves them & they were on sale- only £16.50. Bargin!
on 14 November 2014
Lovely snug and warm when its freezing outside
on 26 November 2015