Size: 8 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 29 August 2010
Very good work shoes. Very comfortable I'd highly recommend these if your on your feet for all your entire working day. Can't recommend these enough.
on 23 September 2009
these are the standard issue royal mail shoes , i wear them and walk 5 miles each day and they are great
These are very (I mean VERY) sturdy and good quality boots. Much better than the generic ones. Slightly lighter and ofcourse much comfortable and better looking. Though they do tend to retain some wierd smelliness even if you keep your feet clean and change socks everytime. They still emanate some sort of wierd smell. Anyways, overall good value and a happy 4 star for them :)
on 16 December 2013
These are dangerous on slippery surfaces such as wet tiles, I can't wear them at all for work which defeats the object. I have replaced them with a pair of Doc Martins and feel like I can stand up now.
on 22 June 2013
I have been trying many different types of safety shoes and the CATS ones are the most comfortable ones, I can wear them all day without my feet aching.
Best ones so far.
on 14 October 2014
The left trainer was perfect...amazingly comfortable for a steel toe cap. On the right trainer, the steel cap felt smaller or bent around the edge where it meets the toe. This felt like the toe cap was squeezing the toes which is very uncomfortable. Also, in this same location, there is a crease in the material where the stitching has not been dont correctly, this will cause a blister within hours. I have requested an exchange so hopefully the new pair will both be as good as the left trainer i currently have.
on 1 August 2011
I was given my first pair of these by work. After wearing them for just a few weeks I was advised by my remedial therapist to get another pair to wear for normal day to day use as the air cushioned soles and the sturdiness of the upper part of these safety boot was better for my stance and walking than ordinary trainers that cost twice as much. Since then I have had fewer problems with my back. Yes you will get blisters if you are not careful with your shoes when you first wear them but you can with any type of footwear if you do not wear them correctly. As for complaints about a strange odour that is usually caused by poor foot hygene on the part of the wearer and there are plenty of de-odourisers on the market to help neutralise the smell from the shoes, You just need to wear socks that will catch the sweat on a long hot day and keep your feet clean before wearing any type of shoe.
on 15 May 2015
I gave a colleague of mine some money so that he buys for me a pair of these safety boots. What i can say are two things:
First of all, if you want to buy caterpillar shoes you need to get a size which smaller than your normal size. I did have this piece of information i got 11 as it is my normal size, but when i worn them they were big. If i knew i could have got 10.
Secondly, these safety boots are of poor quality. In less than 5 months, the shoes were unglued. I have not done a year with these shoes but they are destroyed. They dont any more look nice to wear. Caterpillar items are build to last, but these shoes dont respond to this one of caterpillar's value. I wander why Caterpillar gave his licence to this fanufacturer. I regret buying this pair. This is really a loss of money.
Please i dont advice you to lose your money on these stuffs.
on 19 July 2013
Husband is a farmer and loves them. Very light and comfortable from day one. Just like a normal trainer. 2nd pair will buy again.
on 26 March 2015
Had these when I did postman for a while and they were excellent as even after a lot of miles the weardown on the heel was slight compared to all others that i have had..Pleased with the price I got them for on Amazon.One of my heels tends to lean so these are really good .Yes I paid more but these are brill.Ialso run in them and do quite a bit of track walking etc.I,m really pleased I found these on Amazon, as I thought they were only supplied to big organisations.