on 15 February 2013
Three Classic musicals for under £6 a bargain and great movies too got my weekend movies sorted now classics. You won't be upset with these at this price.
on 26 April 2013
arrived on time.enjoyed watching these movies again,years since seen them.good quilty dvd and case.my 3 kids all enjoyed them too.
on 2 February 2014
3 great movies to club together for those cold nights in with the girls. timeless! fantastic! Very watchable time and time again.
on 8 December 2012
Great offer with three David's in one, arrived promptly, daughter loves these old classics. Good price! Very happy all round
on 25 May 2013
A real trip down memory lane. An retro musical extravaganza. Would love to see more old movies in combos like this one.
on 22 January 2014
I had to return the first one of these I ordered as the dvd didn't work properly. But I was quickly issu3ed with a replacement which worked fine. I had already seen Grease and Footloose and like them both very much and was keen to see Flashdance due to the music in the film which I heard elsewhere. I was a little disappointed with Flashdance as I thought there might be a more in depth storyline but the music was great.
on 11 June 2013
Do you REALLY need an excuse to NOT buy these? The staple rainy Sunday films. Go on...you know you want to.
on 27 April 2013
Great product - all 3 of my favourite films when I was a teen. All in one box and at a great price too.
on 13 March 2014
this is the ultimate cheesy musicals of the time,grease is still a great classic of the late 70's,footloose is the king of cheesy movies but still gets your feet tapping ,very young kevin bacon .and last flashdance which never seen as not my normal cuppa cha
on 21 May 2013
I brought this DVD off you and it's terrible. The quality is shockingly bad. I've brought items off amazon before and they've been good but this one I'm very disappointed with the quality of the DVD. I've also emailed them and they haven't replied.