on 2 February 2014
The concept of this story is brilliant; the description of the characters is good and on the individual level the action is believable.

Where I find a little difficulty is the strategy behind the story. A very uncommon man doing miraculous things with description of his doubts and underlying humanity is OK but his reaction to problems other than engineering is naïve and does not ring true. Leaves me with a little sour note in an otherwise well conceived world which I enjoy. Recommend as part of an excellent series which the writing style is improving.
on 16 May 2014
This like the first book really is far too long, the first half of this book should have been edited down to about half or less of it's current length, it just is too slow. The worst thing is as the plot should be picking up pace to some sort of battle it changes down and pointlessly repeats itself. One more morphing arm and I may put it down for good. really books one and 2 could be condensed down to one moderate length story of about 350 pages, there is just not enough plot to support more pages without extensive repetition. I will put it down unfinished at some point it is just a question of when.
on 1 February 2015
I love the story and the people. BUT - the punctuation and grammar are atrocious. Do you know the difference between "Your" and "you're"? And "effect" and "affect".etc. It really spoilt my enjoyment of this book to find stupid mistakes on most pages. Who was your proof reader?

If you want me to proof read your next book - just let me know.

Alan
on 30 April 2014
Great SF and adventure, this kicks in where the first one ends, the events roll along nicely, the greedy and corrupt politicians being the greatest threat to civilisation. A mirror to our time in part, but mostly a great adventure, the hero wanting things in black and white but finding only shades of grey.
on 27 June 2014
Enjoyed concept and most of the book though his teaching sessions could get a bit tedious at times. Lots of nice humourous touches. Have bought the next book and reading it now and it does well following on but introducing a new setting and logical advances to the overall plot.
on 3 October 2014
A good fantasy story which will keep you wanting to read more. The writer has picked a story line that will have you looking for the next book and still have a continuation of the story so far. It shows what could happen in our twist futures.
on 25 May 2014
I am enjoying the series so far, even with the typos ! I look forward to seeing how the plots and characters develop in future issues.
on 4 April 2015
Missing a proferooder, but fun.
on 10 December 2013
my god I loved every single book cant wait for the next chapter so hurry up Chris and get writing!!!!