Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 July 2013
Jenny Linford is a font of foodie knowledge. Her dedication to unearthing the special and unique producers, sellers and artisans that enrich the London food scene is exceptional. If you love food, if you love London, even more so if you love both, this is a must buy!
on 13 July 2014
Some useful information. Limited in its value partly because there is no index bringing together entries for different parts of London Therefore time consuming to find relevant entries) and partly because the coverage is not clear. The geographical range is not, I think, stated. It is certainly not London-wide. Most entries seem to be within N/S Circulars but some outside with no clear criteria for the choice.
on 16 December 2013
This is a Christmas present for my daughter who is a bit of a 'foodie'! She moved to London in August in August and will be there for 3 years training to be a GP.I bought it on the strength of a recommendation made by the 'delicious' magazine which I get monthly. I've had a sneak preview and I love it so I know my daughter will. Spot on too with prompt delivery.
on 11 June 2014
Like an article from Evening Standard magazine and misses several of London's best foodshops, one of those books where you truly feel cheated having bought it, waste of time and money.