Full colour comprehensive guide to food combining and the Hay diet. Also contains menu plans and many delicious recipes.
“The enzymes of the human digestive system are subject to certain restrictions. If we eat in such a way as to cause these limitations to be exceeded, we suffer digestive problems.”
This colour book makes food combining simple. It is totally comprehensive, explaining food combining – what it is and why it works – as well as providing a delicious range of appropriate recipes. It also goes beyond the reach of standard food combining texts by including masses of easy to read information about nutrition and how our digestive system works.
The Food Combining Bible explains the five different food groups – Protein – Starch – Sugar – Fat – Acid, showing
•which foods fit into each category
• good combinations to go for and bad combinations to avoid
It also provides a helpful guide to the herbs and spices which can be used in cooking to help with digestion and general health.
Food combining makes everyone feel better – and thousands can testify that food combining makes a difference:
eases digestive discomfort, wind and bloating.
• promotes weight loss to achieve ideal weight.
• can relieve skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, itching & acne.
• increases general feelings of wellbeing, helping to balance mood swings.
• boosts and sustains energy levels.