on 12 August 2012
Got a HTC Desire C, then you must buy these screen protectors. They will save you a lot of heartache later, no more scratched screens that's for sure. I have seen these screen protectors for £10 or more in my local mobile phone stores so these are an absolute bargain.

Great value and service.
on 31 December 2012
I purchased this product for my new HTC Desire C as I wanted to keep the screen in brand-new condition and stop it getting scratched in my bag etc. The pack contains 5 covers, a cleaning cloth and an application card. Application was pretty straightforward and once the cover is on you can't even tell it's there, you certainly can't feel that it's there. Excellent value product and it arrived within less than a week of ordering. Overall very happy with this purchase :)
on 12 August 2013
Unable to remove 2nd tab from screen protector without leaving a sticky mess. This happened with all 5 protectors! Cheapest is not always the best.Will be returning for a refund asap. Btw wanted to rate zero stars but unable to do this.
on 29 October 2012
Product was received in very good time and is perfect for preventing my phone getting scratched. Superlative screen protection, old son!
on 6 August 2013
These screen protectors do not fit the HTC Desire C, they are not big enough to fit the screen let alone the whole face
on 11 January 2013
I have tried a few screen protectors, and this one is really good. As with all the others I have tried, it was very fiddly to get on, but I managed to do it without any air bubbles.

What I like about this protector is it feels really smooth to the touch, and you almost forget it is on there. I rated 4 out of 5 as it seems to mark easily, but for the price they are easily replaceable.
on 26 August 2012
Amazing price for five screen protectors, have applied one of them and for a busy week can report no problems. True I am not the kind of guy that puts on one of these things and then bungs my phone into my pocket with keys and small change but there is always that possibility so having it there and knowing you have spares really does take a load off your mind. 99p for peace of mind.
on 29 January 2013
THESE SCREENS GO ON EASILY. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AND YOU NEED TO RE-APPLY THE SAME SCREEN THEN THEY COME OFF AND GO ON AGAIN EASILY. MAKE SURE YOUR SCREEN IS CLEANED WITH A PURPOSE MADE SPRAY. I USE THE SPRAY FOR CLEANING MY COMPUTER SCREEN AND MY TV. ONCE IT'S ON YOU FORGET IT'S THERE, BUT YOU HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND THAT GREASY FINGERS AND SCRATCHES DON'T EFFECT IT
on 29 June 2013
This item was delivered extremely fast. Was able to apply the protector first time with no issues. The protector does't affect the touch screen sensitivity at all. After buying other brands of protector, I would definitely order these ones again instead of the others... not that I'll need to since it's a pack of 5. Absolute bargain!
on 27 July 2013
I was desperate to get a screen protector for my Desire C before it got scratched and i bought the right one! I have had the screen protectors for 5 months and it is only starting to look used. The best thing is that when it is scratched you still have 4 more! A definate buy for anyone looking to protect their phone!