Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
I don't see why not. I would use masking tape over the place to be drilled & drill slowly to prevent the top from cracking.
30 May 2014 by ruthie
votes
is it heavy 31 Mar 2014
This is a very strong and stable table. It would be heavy for some smaller females, not for most men or able women. Well worth the money and will carry a great deal of weight.
31 Mar 2014 by BW
votes
Hi I use mine as a sewing table and it is brilliant as it is a substantial weight it doesn't move. It stores flat ans as I live in a flat I can store it between 2 wardrobes. I recommend the table if you are thinking of purchasing one. Hope this helps
6 Sep 2014 by retiredbabesusan
votes
Table width is approx. 2 feet. Hope this helps, Harry
22 Jul 2014 by Henry Anderson
votes
It's very stable and sturdy. I would think it would be perfectly suitable for a back garden.
11 Mar 2014 by CarrieMe
votes
74cm (29 inches) is pretty standard height for a table/desk
7 Mar 2014 by Barry McKenna
votes
I have only experience of a 6ft long table folding in half. they can be heavy if you are not strong, I am a senior citizen also, and have become used to handling these tables, but they can be heavy if constantly put up or down,
7 Apr 2014 by Jdtaylor
votes
The only branding I can see is "Folding tables UK".
27 days ago by Mr. Victor J. Chapman
votes
I was surprised at just how sturdy this table is - overkill for me since I got for product photography. This is not your ordinary trestle table at all. I can see why boot sale sellers use these, you could pile them high with heavy goods with no problem. They are absolutely sturdy. Eat at it? Your children could do an Irish diddly diddly dance on it! I honestly could not believe the high quality for the low price. Legs locks very securely and it will not look out of place in a kitchen either.
4 Nov 2014 by Mr. Victor J. Chapman
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers