Customer Discussions > At The Rainbow forum

Focus - Live at the rainbow

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Jan 2011 21:29:43 GMT
P. Burns says:
I am hoping that someone (with the master tapes) can release a remastered version, containing all (or at least most) of the concert, not just the extracts currently available. I watched them in Manchester earlier in this tour, and they were amazing. Is there any possibility of this?

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Dec 2011 10:05:34 GMT
A DVD of the BBC's broadcast of the performance - including Jan on the lute - would be welcome too.

Posted on 9 Jan 2013 14:07:49 GMT
mariopops says:
I totally agree. I saw Focus at Birmingham Town Hall on this tour and when "Live at the Rainbow" was released I always wondered what happened to the rest of the gig !!! Where are House of the King and Anonymous , maybe others too ( cant remember, it was nearly 40 years go after all!)... either way, presumably the whole concert was recorded so PLEASE let us have the whole thing - you can get 79 minutes on a CD after all !!!

Posted on 2 Jul 2013 17:44:04 BDT
Agree. I haven't yet bought the album; in fact it's the only one I haven't apart from Con Proby, but I don't want just part of what sounds (in the Peet Johnson book) like a very special set. Why do they think we only want the numbers we've already got ?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  At The Rainbow forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  30 Jan 2011
Latest post:  2 Jul 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
At The Rainbow
At The Rainbow by Focus (Audio CD - 2001)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (16)