This album was the follow up to the hugely underrated flick of the switch, and whilst hair metal and mtv were dominating the world of music, ac/dc just stuck to there guns and produced quite possibly there heaviest album to date. The sound is poor on the original recording, so my advice would be to purchase the remastered version.
1. Fly on the wall - a great way to open the album, a very good song - 8/10
2. Shake your foundations - one of the best songs they ever recorded - 10/10
3. First blood - not one of there best songs - 6/10
4. Danger - this is my favourite on the album, reminds me of night prowler - 10/10
5. Sink the pink - shows just how dirty the boys can be, another classic song - 10/10
6. Playing with girls - a good song to keep the album ticking - 8/10
7. Stand up - I love the chorus to the song - 8/10
8. Hell or high water - probably the worst on the album - 6/10
9. Back in business - good riff, good chorus - 7/10
10. send for the man - not a good way to finish the album, they could have chose a better song from the cuts - 6/10
Fly on the wall is a good follow up to flick of the switch, although it is definately not better, i would recomend to any fan that they buy this album just for the pure raw sound, but for gods sake make sure you buy the remastered version!