Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 22 July 2014
Yet another excellent pair of shoes by Fly London to add to my collection. These sandals are both practical and comfortable to wear but look really good when worn. There's just enough height and bounce in the heel too. However I had to adjust the front fastening as my small toe was getting pinched so if you have broader feet that's something to consider.
on 23 May 2014
Five stars for my Fly sandals, I loved them so much I pretty much bought them in all the colours they did. They are comfortable, smart, and different from the usual sandals I have seen, and to think I came across them by accident.
on 13 August 2014
Love these sandals, great fit, with lots of options to change fit as they have buckles on the top of shoe and back strap. also Velcro on back strap to get it just right.
Came as expected with 1 day delivery, well packaged.
on 10 June 2014
Good fit and adjustable so great for my slim feet but would adjust for wider. Leather comfortable and no rubbing, but I found the insoles a bit uncomfortable so will be putting my own insoles inside - more cushioning required!
on 5 June 2014
These sandals are everything that I expected from Fly. They are like wearing a pair of slippers and the fit is perfect. The quality is excellent and most of all, I am delighted with them.
on 8 June 2014
good fit, looks good a bit worried about how the velcro fastening will wear, we will see, overall pleased with this product.
on 3 June 2014
Comfy and functional as usual from Fly. Second pair of these and will wear them a lot. Colour camel will go with anything.
on 20 May 2015
Perfect for wide feet, the front buckle is adjustable, the shoes and comfortable and stylish what more can I say.
on 13 May 2014
Nice comfortable sandals, a bit over priced, but worth it if they stand the test of time! Nice colour too!
on 4 August 2014
My fly sandals are a comfortable fit and are a lovely colour,(peacock), nice and bright for the summer, did cause blisters on first time of wearing, but I will keep breaking them in, because I like them so much, not to sure on the velcro strap, but other than that they are fine:)