on 1 July 2014
These sandals are such lovely shoes, bought for a wedding and they are the most comfortable wedges I've had, they are really light and easy to walk in. They look lovely on and even though they are quite high, it doesn't notice because of the platform, couldn't recommend them enough!
on 17 June 2014
These sandals are both comfortable and stylish. They are exactly what I was looking for this summer! I would recommend them to anyone especially those of you who like me, don't find walking in heels that easy!
on 30 July 2014
These are a lovely pair of comfortable and stylish sandals. They came very quickly and are perfect for work. I love them so much that I have bought another pair! (though different style - and they are brilliant too!) Definitely recommend them!
on 24 August 2014
These are soooo comfy it's unbelievable! They look lovely on and off! And I bought another two pairs in different colours as I like them so much
on 6 August 2014
Shoes are so comfy and fit well. They are a little looser around the ankle than other Fly sandals I own but that's in the design and not a problem. Unlike other Fly sandals I on the rubber sole extends up the back of these onto the cork so hopefully that will mean that they are less likely to wear away at the back over time with driving etc. I'm really happy with these shoes.
on 28 August 2014
I ordered a size 4 and a 5, being that I am a 4.5 and the size 4 fit perfectly. A lovely comfortable sandal, giving me the extra height needed without feeling unsafe.
Shame I have hardly worn them as the rain is now here, but definitely a keeper
on 6 September 2014
Went for a size 5 (I am usually a 5.5-6) - fit is great - but due to the firm sole - they are a bit clunky to walk in - still like them a lot though - bought some comfy insoles in to make them feel nicer.
As always ..... fits perfectly!!!! Soft, light, it's like walking on clouds ....Best day by day shoes ever made!!!

Margarida Mesquita
Perfect Fly's...
very confortable and nice shape
You can trust in this brand!
I recomended this sandals... hope to get more.
on 9 October 2014
Lovely sandal. I dropped a star as I will need to make extra holes in the ankle strap. Otherwise they are perfect. I love Fly footwear