Size: 6 UK|Colour: Beige/Mushroom|Change

on 1 April 2014
Ordered a size down from my usual and they fit perfectly. Lovely soft leather and cushioned soles like walking on air. Wore them for the first time all day long and my feet were fine. I ordered the mushroom colour, nice,neutral colour that will go with everything this summer. They are classy and smart and the heel height is far more comfortable than the usual thin-soled ballet shoes. I am very tempted to buy the grey ones now.
33 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2015
Great wedge with a fashion edge - quality is second to non. Very comfortable and you get the height with the wedge and feel safe when walking - would certainly recommend you get them home and try them on - there is nothing to lose.
on 18 June 2014
I bought these shoes, having previously bought Fly sandals. They are very comfortable. The sole is firm and they look smart.
I would recommend
on 16 September 2015
Gorgeous looking shoes.....really disappointed that I can't wear them as way too tight! Bought the size 5 as the size 6 were huge. Maybe the larger size with insoles would have been better.
Very tight around the toes if you have wide feet. Blisters on heels. I did try to stretch them, wearing them at home first, but still hurt badly. Leather, to me, did not feel soft. My colleagues also commented on that.....despite liking the style and look!
Also, felt incredibly slippery when it had rained!
So disappointed as I have Fly boots which are so comfortable as well as gorgeous!
on 6 June 2014
AS expected so comfortable, perfect fit for me, but I deliberately went down a half size as read in reviews. This is my 2nd pair of Fly shoes and it won't be last. However I would check sizing reviews for every different shoe. The shoes came on time and were well packaged
on 23 June 2014
Fit perfectly in the morning but as the day wears on and my fit swell, when I tried the shoes at night they were tight
on 1 September 2014
ordered my size(6), absolutely cripplingly tight,and short. I returned them and ordered the next size up(7)and was sent a pair of BOATS.Shame as its a lovely looking shoe,and I loved the colour,but the fit makes no sense at all.If you are lucky enough to have feet that fit these,I,m sure they would be brilliant,good luck,well worth trying.
on 29 January 2016
I am I love with these shoes in bright red patent leather! The fit is terrific for me as a US 8.5 and comfortable. The heel height is perfect. Not too high or low. This is a shoe I could not find in Canada and I'm thrilled! They are a true statement to any outfit and will add pizazz. I would highly recommend. Also, international shipping was made very easy. 5 stars.
on 4 April 2016
I wish Fly shoes would be a standard size, I never know what size to order. Sometimes they fit to size, sometimes they don't. These were too small and I sent them back. The 6 was more a 5 on this occasion, mainly due to a narrow toe. Shame, lovely shoe.
on 6 June 2016
I am so pleased with these shoes I am a size 6 and the fit is very comfortable. They are very well made, and will be my new work shoes, as only allowed to wear black. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting style with comfort.