Size: 3 UK|Colour: Anthracite|Change
Price:£56.17 - £79.96

on 7 February 2014
I bought this boot from a high st store...slightly more expensive. Generous in sizing so could wear thick socks, there is a hard line right where the boot bends just above toes am hoping it will soften with wear. The heel block is covered with thin leather strips..nice touch but let down by the cheap plastic heel(I replaced it with a better quality heel ). I really like the shape of these boots and they look great dressed up or down. I would recommend if you don't usually wear a slight heel as these are comfortable apart from the issue mentioned above.
on 20 May 2014
When I got the boot, I thought it was too big, it definitely feels more like a 40 than a 39. But I have put an insole in and it is fine. It looks amazing with jeans and these boots have become my everyday boots- they are fabulous! SUPER comfy..
on 20 July 2014
These are lovely boots, good colour and good quality soft leather. I haven't worn them yet as I'm keeping them for autumn but I'm looking forward to wearing them. I'm not good with heels so these are perfect for me as they look quite smart. I am a size 5 and the size 5 fits perfectly.
on 29 July 2014
Love these boots have just received them today, but so please in the first place that they fit me with ease, despite taking such a large width fitting myself. I saw these in a high street shop for £135 recently so the saving is magnificent depending which colour you go for. Very real leather too not any fakery here. A very satisfied customer in all.
on 4 September 2014
If you have a high instep, forget about these boots. They look long for a UK5 but there is no room for a feet with high insteps. I can't even get my otherwise average size 5 feet into them. Disappointing but otherwise they look to be very well made and are a lovely design. If I could I would, but unfortunately I can't! I have been finding this a lot with boots recently. Never had a problem before and my feet haven't changed. Maybe companies are skimping to save money? Who knows but I won't waste my time trying Fly London again.
on 27 August 2014
If you can't decide whether to buy these or not - go for it...! I thought they might be a bit "yee-ha cowboy styleee" with curled up toes, but they're not. I suffer with blisters a lot but these are SO comfy.... If anything, I would say they were 'slightly' on the large side of my regular size but that means I can wear chunky socks with them - they're definitely not a thin-socked boot. I'm really pleased with these and they're a complete bargain on Amazon. I might even order another colour (!!)
on 9 September 2014
I have just got them...I have to wait for colder times....they look nice and are a litle bit larger, but it is not so dramatic, the color is perfect...simply the best! so do not walk, just FLY!!!:)
on 12 August 2014
As I have a pair of Fly Mango boots which are similar to these (they are calf length) I thought I would treat myself to these as they were exactly the type of ankle boot I was looking for. They will go lovely with jeans and also with tights with a skirt/dress. I really hoped they would fit exactly as my other Fly boots and right enough they are in my opinion true to size. All my Fly shoes,sandals and boots are 4/37. (I love Fly but know from experience that they can be strange with fit and size) My other boots are brown so I went for Anthracite, I would say they were not dark grey heading more toward black. I love them. If I were to be picky, I don't usually choose shoes that have different coloured heels to shoe and never thought about it as my brown boots have a dark heel. But I like these so much I am ready to forgive the muddy brown heel with the dark boot. I will be keeping my eye on these for other colours at this great a price.
on 4 September 2014
Having read all the reviews, which seemed to be mixed between sizing big and sizing perfect - I ordered my normal size 6 (30). I have a standard fitting and always take a 6. The boots were lovely, but really huge, to the extent that walking they slopped at the heel. Sadly I have had to return them and size 5 not currently available.
on 7 December 2015
Lovely boots. Very comfortable to wear. Not stiff leather so they may feel slightly loose after a few wears. Unfortunately, the rubber on my left boot around the small toe area has detached from the sole. I'm very disappointed, considering I only wore them occasionally. I've had them since September so can't really send them back.
review image