on 20 January 2014
I really like these shoes. They look cool and are sturdy and comfortable. Very nice. I look forward to wearing them lots and for a long time.
Only one minor point of critique: if I had designed these shoes myself I think I would have chosen to flip the buckles, so that the buckle would be at the inside of one's foot rather than the outside. That would look (even) better, I think. But that's just a minor point. I like them a lot!
on 15 January 2014
inside stripes /belts scratch the ankkle what hurts
that should be changed ao in some way covered to protect the ankles of both legs
on 7 January 2014
Love em love em love em,
I tried these boots on in a shop, fell in love with them, but couldn't afford them, so glad Amazon came to my rescue, a lil more than half price. So comfy, and the style is just so different from everything else out there
on 16 September 2014
I'm a big fan of Fly London shoes and these are just superb! Was a bit afradi at the beginning if I'll get my enormously wide feet into them, but it was absolutely fine. They look fabulous and the fit is fine even for wider feet. Love it!
on 7 January 2014
Fantastic pair of boots. Have arthritis and these are so easy to open and close, strap mechanism great. Also very comfortable on and look great. Only downside is that they have so many nice styles Im already looking again!!!!
on 13 April 2016
Color was completely darker than color shown and desired. I really wanted the shoe color in the picture. I was so so disappointed. Big bummer. I would of gladly kept them and happily warn them.
on 27 January 2014
These were a gift for someone and they love love them. Great colour and unusual style, Fly boots can be a bit narrow but all in all great boots.
on 21 July 2014
Fell in love with them having never tried them on, waited, they came down in price to a more affordable level. So am very pleased
on 2 December 2013
These boots seem to be like marmite! Luckily I love them and my teenage daughter hates them -at least she wont be stealing these!
on 10 January 2014
I like the boots for comfort and fit. They go well with most of my outfits except not quite the color shade I expected.