Size: 9 UK|Colour: Camel|Change

on 15 August 2014
"Perfect fit, well-made, look great - lovely colour - and so comfortable for walking..." [edit] That was my initial review in August after wearing these boots a few times. Now in December they're even more comfortable, but after wearing them 1-3 times per week on average for four months, not for tramping around in the woods but just for walking from home to work and back, and not in heavy weather, I happened to look at the soles and discovered that bits of the left sole are wearing away, with the level of wear you might expect after a year or two's worth of heavy use. I checked the soles of several pairs of boots I've had for up to 10 years and those have no degradation on the soles at all. So I think I have to take back the 'well-made' part of my initial review! [Edit: Fast-forward to late February and, after not wearing them all winter in favour of sturdier shoes, I took them out today at the first sign of spring weather and was dismayed to find a large round hole in the left sole - the outer layer of sole seems to have completely disintegrated. I still love them, but if I'd bought them at a local store I'd go in and ask for my money back.]
on 22 December 2013
I have been wearing Fly Mol boots for the last couple of winters and love them. However I fancied a change. I wasn't sure of these when I took them out of the box but they have been great!
They were comfortable from the moment I put them on and so far all my friends say I suit them. Even my daughter and her friends said they passed the good taste test!
They are true to size and not to wide or narrow.
on 29 January 2014
They are perfect! I have been looking for a neat pair of ankle boots ever since I somehow took my lace up ones to the charity shop five years ago . Anyway these arrived two days after dispatch and are a perfect fit. I have very narrow ankles so most boots are loose there but these fit really well. They are very comfortable and I love the colour which goes well with most things
on 19 January 2014
I have several pairs of Fly boots that are very comfortable, all wedges. These are a completely different style and are just as comfortable. I have quite a wide foot but they fit fine. The only reason i have given them 4 stars instead of 5 is because the boots are darker on the toe and heel, not my personal choice, and after only twice worn the darker colour appears to be rubbing off. Although this does not bother me and i feel they still look good!
on 9 January 2014
Love love these boots. Got them in brown and now in. Black in sale. They look great with jeans or skirts and are so simple in outline but have just he right heel height for every day wear . Only reason I docked a star was that I need to put on with a shoe horn . A little zip in inside would be good design. Still v happy with them.
on 2 January 2014
This is a great product, good quality and very conformable. I have already other Fly boots and they fit the same.
Exactly what I expected. Also arrived right on time.
on 1 February 2014
nicely made but could barely get my foot in, i'm not particularly wide but i have a very high instep and these didn't work for me. easy returns service
on 5 February 2014
How fab a pair of comfortable boots (I wore them all day on first wearing) that are also stylish. I own lots of fly shoes but these are my first boots. I found them true to size.
on 30 December 2013
I bought these for my wife and she loves them excellent quality and fit very comfortable and the added bonus of being half price. We would recommend this product.
on 22 January 2014
Comfortable, great colour (go with everything). I'm a size 4.5 and purchased a size 4, and they fit perfectly. Will be looking at other Fly shoes and boots.