on 4 March 2014
I took a chance and ordered these sandals in my usual size(4-37) So far i have Fly shoes in varying sizes according to the style.--Sandals size 5---boots --size 4--shoes --size 3.All fit me My feet are normal width and these are a perfect size for me I do not think that they would suit anyone with wide feet.The mustard colour will take some getting used to but comfort comes before colour in my opinion.I now look forward to the warmer weather when these will be in constant use..Like other reviewers I like the extra height that they give me and I do not feel that I am wearing high heels and the discomfort that entails.
on 29 April 2013
Not exactly what I would class as refined and feminine sandals, but they provide much needed height and width and are as comfortable as slippers. Can walk in them all day. Fantastic delivery too.
on 27 May 2013
Have got the tan version, very comfy. These are greener than expected but still very nice, also I am usually a 5 1/2 but he 5 is perfect.
on 6 June 2013
These sandals exude quality. They feel and look gorgeous. Immediately comfortable. They get compliments every time I wear them. They seem true to size; certainly not oversized. They give a nice bit of extra height without looking like it. I expect them to last many sandal seasons. It is my first and definitely not last pair of Fly Londons.
on 6 August 2013
I have 6 pairs of fly London sandals / shoes plus this sandal I already have this sandal I love it so much I have bought the same again.i ordered 2pairs of shoes yesterday. I live and die in fly London shoes.i have been stopped in the street and asked about my shoes I have red blue grey white beige etc. go down a size iam a 6 so I buy 5. Keep trying all different styles you will find a pair that suits you I promise .
on 28 August 2014
FLY shoe/boot boxes line the shelves of my spare bedroom and I am a fan. These sandals feature the heavier chunky moulded jelly looking sole which looks like it will never ever wear out! Soft leather as usual, regular fit. I had a foot operation and have been left with a hoof !!! I can still squeeze it into these though and I know that the leather will give a little after some wear. Go with all manner of outfits...loose troos, skirts. jeans, dresses, culottes. I chose white but reckon will look good in any colour. Go on.....buy them!
on 26 August 2013
I buy fly london shoes because I love the mixture of comfort and style. These look much better on, trust me. I get loads of comments when I wear them and you can wear them with jeans, shorts, dresses, anything really and they look lovely, not at all clumpy like you might expect them to. Possibly the most comfortable sandals I have ever bought, and believe me, that is no mean feat (ask my hubby!)
on 10 August 2014
They are fabulous perfect fit and so comfy only criticism is I had to send first pair back although it said petrol colour they were in fact aqua 2nd pair arrived still not as dark as I was expecting for petrol but darker than the first pair so I kept them .
on 27 July 2014
Unfortunately, this is about the sixth pair of fly sandals I have ordered this year and none of them seem to fit. They are very wide around the ankle but very thin and narrow across the top of the feet and therefore I had to send all of them back
on 18 July 2014
Comfy, stylish, perfect in every way. A fantastic buy so fantastic I bought another one in red.
Probably buy another at a later date if they are still in stock then. Fly does it again.