Size: 6 UK|Colour: Camel|Change
Price:£73.28+ Free shipping

on 31 July 2013
Love these - I was afraid I would be giving up style for comfort but the angle of the straps makes these flattering to the ankle. I have quite wide feet and found that they fit really well. Again, as is often the case with Fly, I went down to the 6 (I'm a 6.5 normally) rather than up to 7, and they fit perfectly. Could walk all day in them!
on 22 July 2013
I really like the look of these shoes, and they are a comfy fit. However, they are very difficult to walk in because they are so heavy! Each shoe weighs 0.4 kg (just under 1 lb). I've bought other styles of Fly London shoes and found and can wear them all day, but these are a disappointment.
on 24 October 2013
These are fabulous shoes, very springy and comfortable for walking long distances too. Plus they look funky. Love, love, love them <3
on 27 July 2013
One word = brilliant.
I have used these shoes 3 times since purchasing and havent hada blister at all. Look good with a dress and with skinny jeans. The sole are spongy and very comfortable. Very soft leather. They also give you a little bit of height. Much better than other wedges i have. Some reviews say that they are heave, once they are on your feet you dont feel the weight. Wold buy again in another colour. I have 6 pairs of fly london shoes, but these are the Best buy so far.
on 24 November 2013
The style and quality of these sandals are top notch, however they were rather big on my feet and the solid wedge sole made them too heavy to walk in. Regretfully they had to go back.
on 30 July 2014
I have wanted some Fly London shoes for a while now and since they were so cheap through Amazon (£36 for size 8) I thought I'd finally buy some as they had been recommended by a friend. They are really well made and the leather is incredibly soft, the shoes look even nicer on than they do in the picture and I am so pleased that I decided to get them.

I usually take a 7.5/8 (more often an 8 than a 7.5) and although not too wide, my feet are by no means narrow, and I found these shoes fit beautifully. I bought an 8 and the length and width is perfect, but I guess the style lends itself to being versatile for fit in this instance.

Great shoes, exceptional value.
on 7 June 2012
Once again a very comfortable shoe from the offset - can be worn all day with no rubbing or blisters. Very comfortable and a bargain from amazon - highly recommend - I want more colours for summer.
on 11 August 2013
Arrived on time. Exceeded expectations and are absolutely brilliant in every respect. Height with comfort - can wear all day. Have two pairs now!
on 22 December 2014
Great shoe I have it in white and decided I would like red too, however, every time I ordered it I would receive a size 7 instead of an 8 this happened twice until in the end they decided that it would be better not to order at all as their system seems to keep generating a size 7. So I didn't get my red shoe after all. However, I would still recommend them as they look great, fit great and are surprisingly comfortable to wear.
on 21 July 2013
I always have problem wearing hills or anything with higher base as my balance is terrible I coudn't be comfortable at all. That's not the case here I do agree with others those shoes are fantastic. Really worth it especially I get them on sale paid only 30 £. Can't praise them enough just go on and buy it!!