on 23 July 2014
I love them, very good 6 cm heel, my feet are in heaven, very comfortable.

My lovely shoes are really fabulous, gorgeous shoes. I really recomended them.

I am fully satisfied. I am usually wearing 6, so I bought this size and these shoes are perfect fit, OK.
on 30 July 2014
I brought two pairs of Fly London shoes with birthday vouchers as they had been recommended by a colleague and I am so glad I did; the shoes are the softest and comfiest I have ever worn and they look even nicer on than they do in the pictures. This style has a flexy sole and they move with you rather than being 'clunky' like lots of other wedges and the leather is ridiculously soft - it is like wearing smart slippers to work.

I usually take a 7.5/8 (more often an 8) and these fit perfectly. My feet are not wide but by no means narrow and these fit perfectly. I can feel that the leather has given a little which has made them even more comfortable. I do not have slim ankles and the ankle strap fits nicely on the loosest hole.

Superb comfort and quality, especially for £30 (which is insane for Fly shoes!!)
on 19 February 2015
I love them. I wasn't expecting the strap to be material, but it makes them comfortable. Only thing I would say is that the strap is very long and my ankles must be smaller than I realised as I have to have them on the first hole.

I did what others suggested and went up a size, which means my toes dont really get exposed, they felt a little lose around the back when I walked, but I feel confident that my usual size would have felt too tight and these will be perfect when it's hot and my feet swell a bit.

Gorgeous shoes, fabby colour. Want more!!
on 1 October 2014
Read all the reviews and decided to go up a size, I'm a 6.5/7 and have wide feet a a high instep so bought the size 8. Arrived today and are lovely, although are a bit big and are slightly wide fitting, but not so that I'd send them back. Absolutely lovely shoe have another pair on order but not the peep toe so looking forward too them arriving. Not sure how others have reviewed them as small and narrow!! I'm looking forward to wearing them out soo comfy. Definitely recommend.
on 28 July 2014
I was a bit dissapointed when I received it as I didn't realize white straps are made of patent leather, I would prefer it on matte leather instead of the shine effect, but that's not to bad after all
Fit as expected, little narrow at the point but it can be solved wearing it a couple of days, as leather is soft

A touch of retro style to your outfit, looks good with long skirts
on 22 April 2015
Lovely sandals. I wasn't disappointed. Am always a six and have quite a few pairs of Fly shoes so ordered a six but they are quite narrow. More than usual but won't return them as the length is perfect and think a seven would be far too long. Hoping after a few wears they'll feel a little better! The quality is excellent though just 4 stars because of the narrow width.
on 29 August 2014
These are lovely shoes and each time I wear them someone comments positively about them! They are true to size and are comfortable although my big toes do tend to look a little squashed in them although they do not feel squashed! The first time I wore them I fastened the strap a little tight so am now conscious of making it a hole looser. A great buy overall!
on 12 September 2014
like these sandals but somewhat on the small size. I have small feet always size 3 but these are very tight in places and dig into my feet making them sore. I am trying to loosen them up. I am dissapointed in these as if they weren't so tight they would probably be very comfy as the leather is soft.
on 5 October 2014
These are fantastic! I've worn them all summer as they are stylish and so comfortable. I've had so many comments from friends and even strangers in the street, "Nice shoes"
I managed to get them for a good sale price. Thanks again Amazon!
Well packaged and came on time
Buy them!
on 27 July 2015
The fit is perfect, which makes it comfortable to wear all day. Endless compliments about how good they look. I wish I had brought another colour .
I am a "D" fit in Clarks / Hush puppies Shoe and I have no problem getting my wide feet in these shoes.