on 20 April 2014
This is the forth pair of fly shoes I have brought from here and they are all really good exactly as described very prompt service and good prices
on 12 June 2014
They look super!! I love them soooo much!! Wore them with a black dress and they really glam up the outfit. They go with anything and you'll get lots of admiring glances. Comfortable can be worn all day. Only drawback I have wide fit so in Fly I take an 8 in shoes/sandals (7 in boots) and they'll a little baggy on the straps.
on 3 July 2014
Not having bought any Fly shoes before, I ended up buying 3 pairs in one go, mainly due to recommendations regarding comfort and fit. 2 out of 3 fitted perfectly, including this pair. I love them, and love the colour combination. They are very comfortable and the extra heel caps are bonus I've not seen with any other brand. These are good for wearing for any occasion, under jeans or dresses. I can see me getting a lot of wear out of them.
on 8 September 2014
I love these shoes as they are a little different. I bought 37 as the 36 were sold out and they are just a little bit on the large side (with some shoes I'm a 36 sometimes a 37) but with the strap across the instep they are fine. The leather is soft and they are very comfortable.
on 24 July 2014
Just as expected. I am a size 7 my feet are on the wide side they fitted perfectly. They were very comfortable on the first wear even during an 8 hour flight where your feet would normally swell.
on 4 August 2014
The shoes arrived the very next day.
The quality of the shoes is excellent. I felt like I was walking on air. Beautiful design and the softest of leather.
Normally, the first time new shoes are wore, feet can be a little sore. Not with these shoes. The ultimate in comfort.
Absolutely love them.
I would definitely recommend these shoes.
on 7 August 2014
Soooo soft and comfy. Only prob is I have now discovered FLY shoes and want more. I got size 5 because I can be between 4 & 5. But could have probably have done with a 4. But with ankle strap they fit and not afraid of slipping off. Look very stylish!!
on 31 July 2014
Have always loved Fly sandals, shoes and boots and this pair are as comfortable and stylish as all the others I have owned! I've bought them to wear at a friend's posh surprise do, and I'm sure they'll fit the bill.
on 27 August 2014
Fast delivery as always, item exactly as described by the seller, as I have a wide foot, sometimes I go to a size bigger to accommodate this, but the fit was fine
on 1 February 2015
Love the shoes fit perfectly, wore them all day for a wedding and didn't even know I had them on my feet! I try to only buy fly now as they are so comfortable.