Size: 3 UK|Colour: Mushroom|Change
Price:£59.99 - £80.79

on 25 June 2014
I was almost ready to send these back as they were incredibly tight and short but having read a few reviews that said they stretched, I wore round house with socks on (and carrier bags over to protect in case they didn't stretch, much to my hubby's horror) and they have indeed already started to stretch. I have narrow feet but they really felt more like a 7 and not an 8. But, they are stretching nicely and I am sure that a size bigger would go mega baggy.
Glad I read the reviews. I love these shoes and it would have been so disappointing to send back
on 26 April 2014
I love these shoes and will try to stretch them a bit so i can wear them. I bought them for my sister but they were way too small for her, even though she is the size stated. But hey, I got to keep them because Im a size smaller! They are narrow too - only for the slim footed! If you like them I suggest buying a size bigger then your shoe size.
on 1 June 2015
First I have to say I bloody love Fly! I have 2 pairs of Yuna's that I live in and a great pair of Fly winter boots. My previous black pair of Yuna's I wore and wore for years including many happy hours of feeling like I was dancing on cotton wool. I get so many compliments esp about my GOLD Yuna's and I always tell folks to buy them :-)

BUT...

I've only worn these 5 or so times and the leather on the strap is fraying and flaking off, getting the strap through the buckle. I am gutted I am having to return them. OH NO-OOOOO!! The quality of the leather on the strap is just not good. Amazon have been great about refunding me but I felt I needed to share for any Fly devotees. I've written to Fly to see why they're not u to their usual standard & await reply.
review image
on 4 June 2015
These are pair of shoes that i recommend anyone who has got sensitive feet . I have but with these shoes i can walk over 5 hours or more and my feet are still fresh and ready for further adventure. Thank you.
on 14 August 2014
They fit just fine they are a smaller fit than my other fly shoes I have but thats fine as I can wear them with out my orthotic shoe insoles. Love the colour and sparkle and the heel height is just perfect making them a comfortable all day ware or going out some where special theses are now my 3rd pair of fly shoes and love them all xx
on 28 April 2015
I'm normally size UK 6-6.5. I required a size 7 in this shoe, beautiful colour and a gorgeous shoe.
on 18 April 2012
These fab shoes have a 1940's feel to them but the Fly heel and sole are really trendy. When I first put them on they felt a bit tight around the toes after a winter of sheepskin boots but in fact the leather was soft and didn't rub and was comfortable all day. I am quite tall but these gave just the right amount of lift to make you feel elegant without towering over people.
on 10 June 2014
This is my fifth pair of Yuna sandals. It won't be my last.
Be careful about sizing though because Fly is inconsistent.
I buy Yunas a size larger then I usually would
on 19 March 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE... I'm an average 6 in width as well as length and fit is perfect. Really comfy with no areas feeling too tight. I bought the nile green which is as it looks in the colour image. These are my first pair of fly and will definitely be buying others now. A good quality pair of shoes :)
on 29 July 2015
I should have bought a size 6 because I have quite a wide foot, but these are soft leather so I expect they will stretch a bit, they are SOOOO beautiful, though, that there is no way I would send them back! Even a bit tight Fly shoes still rate for me as the most comfortable in the world.