Size: Large - up to 41" waist|Colour: Orange|Change
Price:£11.99+ £2.95 shipping

on 22 April 2009
This belt fits all my buckle collection perfectly. The two press studs are strong & sturdy. Buckles are simple to attach. There is also a slit for attaching buckles which have prongs. Not the highest quality leather, but its pretty good for the price.
22 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 December 2010
The belt arrived very fast, however it was the incorrect size, i contacted bucklebox via e-mail and got a reply within 10 mins saying they could be sending out the correct size with a self addressed envalope to send the incorrect size back and that arrived in 2 days, no hassle from bucklebox what so ever, mistakes can and do happen at times but its how a company deal with errors, i will deffinaly be using bucklebox in the future.

The belt itself is of good quality leather and very easy to change buckles, got the black one and it goes well with my suits, I'll be ordering the brown one for my jeans!
on 16 March 2010
Looked all over the stores for a belt that could accomodate different belt buckles - then I found this. Ordered it, got it the next day! Fits all my son's buckles perfectly. Very happy with it.
on 17 January 2014
.....don't do what I did, I purchased this belt to fit a specific buckle, I didn't think go check the thickness of the belt before hand and it doesn't fit my buckle. Stupid me!

Buy this belt but check the thickness first!
on 31 December 2010
This product is ideal for all the buckles I own currently, and I'm sure it will more than likely be fine for the majority I will purchase in the near and distant future. It is made of strong reliable materials and should last for years to come. Good Value for money.
on 5 December 2011
This product is very flexible: you can use it with more belt buckles, and the fit is perfect. The buckles stay attached with no hassle. Also, I found the leather quite good, thick but not too thick as to be rigid and unpleasant. The size was a perfect match as well, especially since there are exact descriptions of it in inches, so you cannot go wrong, if you know your measurement.

I chose mine in a light green colour and it works well with several outfits.
Another aspect I found great was the delivery speed. It was there in less than two days!

I recommend the product, since it has turned out just as I had expected it and it does exactly what it says: keeps your buckles in place, enables you to swap them, and also has a large variety of choices from which to select your perfect fit, size and colour-wise.
on 6 June 2011
Well I ordered the "right size" belt but it was way too short, I measured the belt, it wasn't that it just didn't fit. So I figured all the belts would be "wrong sized" so sent it back and asked for one 2 sizes larger. It came but it was way too big! It was was it said it was. Lol. I didn't send it back this time but just punched a couple of extra holes in it with a hole punch and now it fits fine.

So bit of a mess about. TOP MARKS to the retailer for quick dispatch and quick change of belts. Great range of buckles that are solid and good quality as well. Would I deal with them again? Without a second thought.
on 3 September 2013
CAME WITH THE DRUM BELT BUCKLE I ORDERED THEM TOGETHER AND AM SATISFIED WITH BOTH PRODUCTS FROM BUCKLE BOX GOOD LEATHER BELT
on 31 May 2015
On the product description for a "Large" it says up to 41" waist but on the info sheet in the packaging, it says 40"...
I had to dock a star because I do think that an inch makes a difference when it comes down to measurements. This probably applies to all the sizes of this belt - remember to take an inch into consideration if you're buying!

However!! This belt is FANTASTIC quality. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. It's honestly a 5* rating quality wise. My belt buckle fits perfectly and securely onto it, absolutely no complaints.
on 31 May 2013
Really like this belt, brilliant colour, size and all over good quality. I ordered the medium size. The delivery was super fast , was not expecting to get it so quickly. Will definately buy a different colour and also for partner. I love the idea that you can switch buckles. All my old belts i have now removed all the buckles and i can now swap and change the buckles that i had not worn in years.