on 16 April 2013
Our son wanted a red bike bmx for birthday and we found this bike to be a good price, he loves it, it will last a couple of years. He loves it.
on 27 April 2013
item was exactly as described and arrived in good time
it was very good value for money also
am very pleased with this item
on 7 July 2014
The best bike for a 7 year old to learn on. So easy to put together. Very easy to learn. It is very light for a sturdy bike. The business.
on 14 July 2013
I was pleasantly surprised that this bike comes almost completely assembled, I thought making it ready for my son to ride might take most of an afternoon, but no - we were ready to go after only about half an hour.
on 5 November 2014
Arrived fast and seemed ok, but quickly broke and developed a permanent fault with the back wheel after three months. It was returned for this reason much to the dismay of my son.
on 27 April 2015
I have had trouble with the brakes from when I got it. my 7 year old boy could not stop properly and ended up clipping a wall to stop himself.
I have had mountain bikes all my life, however the steel caliper brakes on this are crap. Little too tight and the wheels wont turn, little too loose and you cant stop the bike when on it. Am gonna get them ripped off and replaced with different set.

Or can I return it. am going to try and contact amazon and see what my options are. Not best pleased to be honest..
on 17 October 2013
6 year old birthday boy very pleased with this new bike. Some minor problem in assembly to do with front brakes, perhaps instructions could be clearer but bike great!
on 27 February 2013
Bought this for my 5 yr old Grandson as he wants to go to the skatepark. It's perfect , light
enough but very strong.
on 19 February 2015
So far so good, perfect height for my 6 year old boy, easy to put together and looks great. my boy was very happy to find it Christmas day.
on 10 January 2015
Good quality bike and fast delivery. Perfect for my 4 year old (tall for his age) will last him a few years.