on 12 May 2014
I ordered on the 10 Dec for Xmas and it arrived the following day Fantastic! there was some difficulty putting the bike together as the saddle stem bolt was missing as was the rear reflector and the front reflector was broken there were a few chips to the paint work and some rust marks on unpainted parts but all in all I was happy. However when my granddaughter began to ride the Bike the brake housing broke and the pedal bearings came loose which caused her to fall badly as the main pedal sprocket came out of line and the chain came off.
The response by Amazon was fantastic a new bike was despatched within 24 hours, however there were parts missing, no stem bolt but the chrome nut was loose in the box no reflector not good!
The bike is advertised as a heavy duty stunt bike with screw on foot stands to the rear wheels but the plastic brake housings leave much to be desired. This bike will not take heavy duty wear and tear so one should be careful when purchasing.
on 27 September 2014
I got this bike for my daughter's eighth birthday and she loved it. I think that this bike is great value, strong and looks amazing. The bike also has tread nuts which I never noticed in the image, this adds another star. I got it so girly to detour thieves from stealing it, it appears to be working.
The only thing that you should be cautious of is that this bike is small. BMX bikes are not enormous and this bike really is made on 20 inch wheels. I figure she will get a good two years out of it before I buy another one.
on 9 August 2013
I had a complete nightmare with the delivery being messed up and my 10yr old daughter end up in tears because her bike didn't arrive whilst her party was happening. Luckily delivery was made very late in the afternoon but when I got home from work and started to put the bike together things went from bad to worse!!!

First of all straight out of the box the front reflector was broken! Second I noticed this is advertised as a freestyle BMX, is certainly is not! as there is no 360 degree head stem swivel for the brakes. After unpacking I began the build as my daughter decided she wanted it anyway and low and behold another massive problem arose.... THE HEAD STEM DOES NOT FIT INTO THE FRONT FORKS!!!!!!! The outer diameter of the head stem tube is bigger than the inner diameter of the front fork tube which means you CANT FIT THE HANDLE BARS.

So after more tears at the fact she wouldn't be able to ride the bike she had been waiting for months I promised her I would fix it. (lucky I am an engineer and was able to take it to work and make a new head stem that fitted!!)
my advice is unless you have a shed full of tools and the skills to build bikes from scratch avoid this at all costs!!! A complete waste of money. At £120 odd and all the work I had to do I may as well have built my own!!!
on 2 October 2013
daughter loved it great bike great value ,would recomend.lovely colour big for 20 inch which is good buying another one next week.
on 22 May 2013
i bought this for my 8 year old daughter she loves it. had it a couple of months now its been up and down kerbs and done a few miles around the park.. Its still like new. This bike is a barging for the price of it. overall we are pleased with this purchase.
on 20 August 2015
I got this bike in the sale. Amazing value for money. My 8 year old daughter loves it. It will def do her for a wee while yet. Easy to put together and very pretty bike.
on 10 November 2015
This is the 3rd flite bike we have bought for our 3 kids. The first one bought over two years ago (boys version -'panic') is still in perfect order and he loves it. 2nd was the girls cerise one, again perfect and well loved.
A friend of ours, who is a cycling enthusiast, built them for us and remarked how fantastic they were for the price paid and that's from a man who would think nothing of spending up to a grand on his own kit. High praise indeed!
on 5 April 2015
The bike id value for money but the front brake bolts were missing. Easily fixed though if you have got some some lying around.
on 30 December 2015
I purchased this bike in August for a Christmas present for my daughter! I got it at a very very good price. Checked the price in November and it was double!!

I'm so glad I'm an organised buyer ☺☺

The bike is great, my daughter loved it. I would recommend for age 8 and above. (My daughter is quite tall for her age).
on 10 August 2015
It is a nice bike, easy to assemble and rides smoothly. I would recommend for others.