Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 6 March 2014
Ever since childhood I have had one finger on my left hand which was dry and cracked at the tip. So much so, that my friends all commented that if I wanted to play guitar I would have to play it left handed so that my right hand, not the left, would be used to slide up and down the stem and press the strings onto the frets. I used to rock climb and it was always the same finger which ended up cracked and bloody.

Flexitol very dry skin cream has changed all that. It is the first product I have tried which really does work. Small amounts twice a day have left the offending finger tip uncracked and smooth for the first time in years. The cream also got rid of a small patch of dermatitis which occasionally affected one hand. I used this cream after getting equally good results from Flexitol Heel Balm - only I manage to get that free on prescription as I am diabetic and over 60. These products really do work - amazing!
on 13 November 2013
really not very pleasant smell! Also, it is not a breathable salve meaning your feet and hands will sweat with it on, and feel rather sticky and grimey. Did it help with my Execema? Yes, but then so did my white Nivea cold cream and e45, without the horrid smell and sweaty foot sensation.

OK product for some I guess, but I won't be re-buying sorry.
on 9 July 2013
I have a very dry skin patch on my ankle . ..Doctor gave me steroid cream , which seemed to make it worse . I gave up trying , Then I used FLEXIMOL very dry skin cream ,.It certainly helped to cure the problem . I have bought another tube .,
on 3 August 2013
All the products by Flexitol are superb and do exactly what they say on the box brilliant I recommend everyone to buy them
on 20 August 2014