on 15 June 2015
I Went up on the sizes based on customer inputs about the hoodies being quite small... My daughter will be 11 in a few months, so I thought age 11-12 would be too small and went the next size up from that (which was 13 years)... Very long on the sleeves and a bit long on the body, so will take time for her to grow into it, She is average to small in size for her age, so I guess the age 11-12 would have worked. I bought both the neon pink and neon orange - they are psychedelic cerise pink and orange (very very bright!!). My girls love them though, lining is lovely and soft. Service was excellent, order posted an hour after hour was placed, so service very prompt.
on 13 October 2014
It actually looks like a great sweat shirt and the quilting is kind of neat. I bought this for my daughter after reading other ppl's reviews saying u needed a larger size because it ran small. I actually got the same size I usually get for her and it's at least 2 sizes larger than what I expected it to be. Which means she won't be wearing it for quite a number of years if I don't return it. Such a shame...
on 25 July 2015
I brought this hoodie in the Burgundy colour, size 13yrs, for my niece, & she was delighted with it. It's great quality, lovely, soft, warm material & snug fleece on the inside & it fits her perfectly too. Excellent value for money & excellent service....it came the very next day after i ordered it. Recommend item & seller.
on 16 June 2014
Item was too small but was able to exchange easily and promptly for the next size up. Good price too.
on 5 May 2015
I followed advice in previous reviews and ordered on the big side: an age 13 hoody for my 11 year old, average-size son - it was just right.
Quality is fab and am really pleased with product seeing as we got the size right.
on 25 May 2014
Like the material and colour and a good price. However bought it for my son who is an average aged 9 year old but went for the 11 which was definitely the right decision. So go bigger when buying
on 4 March 2015
Having read the other comments I decided to order a larger size than I normally would for my small 11 year old daughter, and it fits well; definitely not too big. And she loves it!
on 22 February 2015
It's a lovely bright red and decent quality but I would definitely order a bigger size than you need. My son is an average 7 year old hence I order the 7/8 but it is tight on him.
on 2 May 2015
I first ordered a size 11-12 for my 12 year old son. it was way too small and fitted my eight year old son (who is exactly average height for his age).
I then ordered two size 13 hoodies and received one size 13 and one size 9-10 !!!
All in all not a very good shopping experience. And to cap it all there is no paperwork inside the package to return the items!
on 31 July 2015
Delivery was excellent, arrived the next day, and lovely soft material, good quality. But the sizes are ridiculous. My daughter is 10 so ordered size 13/14 to ensure she'd have plenty of room and Wear in them..... They JUST fit. More like a size 9/10. I'd recommend buying 4 sizes bigger!

See one answered question