From the Back Cover
Find out how to make your Web page come alive with this friendly guide
Tried–and–true tip to make your Web site stand out
Your first aid kit for adding animation, sound, and interactivity to your Web site
This friendly guide will help you create Web sites that wow′em — in a flash! Pump life into your Web page with step–by–step guidance on creating cool buttons, animation text, adding music, and more. You′ll find out how easy it is to develop fast–loading, user–friendly sites.
Discover how to:
all this on the bonus CD–ROM
- Animate your Web pages
- Create cool web buttons
- Create or import graphics
- Make text spin, disappear, and more
- Design your entire Web site using Flash
- Optimize your animations for quick loading
- Trial versions of Flash 5, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks from Macromedia
- Tryout version of Adobe Photoshop 5.5
- Plus, author created graphic shapes, design, and images to incorporate into your own Flash movies
About the Author
Gurdy Leete is an assistant professor of Digital Media at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa.
Ellen Finkelstein has written bestselling computer books on AutoCAD and PowerPoint.