on 2 April 2014
Melissa Foster has another hit on her hands. This time we get to fall in love with Sienna, the beautiful Remington sister, and Cash, a hunky fireman. Sienna meets her match met she is rescued by Cash when her car careens off the road in a winter storm. The last thing Cash is looking for is a relationship, but it is definitely the thing he needs to get over his risky behavior and guilt from losing a victim in a fire. Sienna and Cash were made for each other.

This book is as steamy and addictive as all of the other books in this series. This definitely isn't for younger audiences. There are some highly sexual scenes. I know I wouldn't want my child reading this. However, I'm sure your significant other wouldn't mind you reading this book or any of the other books in this series.

You are bound to become invested in this book. You might even end up trying to talk to the characters, telling them to get their acts together. (This always means that this is a good book to me.) I know I became so invested in this book that it was driving me crazy because I wanted them to get their acts together so bad. Sometimes people act so stupid, and just don't realize it until someone throws it in their face.

Now, the only thing I need to do is wait for the next book in the series. Don't worry though, you don't have to read the whole series to know what is going on in this book or any of the other books in this series. I give this book 5 stars, even though I may not have written my usual review for one of her books. I don't want to sound redundant. I feel like I'm always saying the same thing. I love her books!! So, I guess it is time for you to pick up one of her books.

I received this book to review through Beck Valley Books Book Tours, all the opinions above are 100% my own.
on 2 October 2014
In my opinion The Remingtons series improves with each book, getting sexier, funnier and harder to put down!
As the only Remington daughter I felt Siena played the family role of 'bitch' in the previous two books, but in Flames of Love she emerges as slightly insecure, loving, kind and definitely stubborn!
When she meets Cash Ryder, as he is rescuing her during a snowstorm, they both reveal they can be as determined as each other, appearing rude and difficult. However, days later during a calendar shoot as Cash lies half-naked underneath her, Siena has second thoughts about him.
Theirs is a quick romance, yes nearly insta-love, but Melissa Foster compels us to believe in the integrity of the relationship between Cash and Siena, even when it is threatened by outside sources.
This is a story in which members of the Remington and Braden families have a part; I enjoy the depth and connection this gives to Melissa Foster's novels.
Flames of Love is my favorite book in the series yet because Melissa Foster reveals her characters are not perfect and the road to her HEA is a brilliant read!
on 14 May 2014
Another welcome addition to the Remington series, this time it's beautiful model Siena and hunky fireman Cash. Melissa Foster has a knack for creating flawed heroines and tall, muscular heroes who are softies inside and it's obvious from the outset that this duo are made for each other. Of course there are barriers that prevent either of them from realising this and the fun is in the denouement as we see how they each overcome the obstacles. There are also some wonderful minor characters and I enjoyed being reminded about the other stories in the series as Siena reminds us of what happened to her brothers. A lovely, romantic read!
on 21 September 2014
Thank you to Shaz at Fiction Addiction Book Tours for letting me take part in this tour. I have loved every book I have ready by Melissa and this one did not disappoint. I was really looking forward to Siena's book so I'm really glad it lived up to my expectations.

Siena is a sweet girl. She's been a model since she was around 8 years old and she loves it. Nothing gives her a thrill like modelling does. She is surely the most unprepared girl I have ever met. In one scene she runs out of the house with no shoes or coat and it's snowing.. YES SNOWING!!! That did make me laugh. Siena is not just a pretty face. She has brains as well as beauty. As well as modelling she finished school and got a degree in Biology. Her Dad always pushed her to be the best that she can be and then some.

Cash is a hot sexy fireman with issues. Big issues. He's taking too many risks and causing problems for his team. After rescuing Siena from her little trip down the side of the mountain you can feel the sexual tension steaming off the page. I could tell from the instant that they met that they were a perfect match. They had the perfect mix of banter and love. I thought that Cash was extremely understanding with Siena's job requirements. I'm not sure if I was in his position I would be as understanding.

Tommy is a really good friend to Cash. He really cares about Cash and doesn't want to see him get hurt or be kicked out of the team.

The girls were really good to Siena. I loved seeing them all bond. Especially as I'm from a big family myself, I have 5 brothers and no sisters so I can totally understand how alien it is to have sisters.

I hope that Melissa will write a series on Cash's family. Gage seemed pretty interesting and Duke sounded hot.
on 1 April 2014
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... Melissa Foster has done it again, and possibly even surpassed herself, with another great read. First we had the sexy Braden men and now we are treated to the Remington's, although this book is about their sister, Siena and her alpha male is Cash Ryder, a hunky New York fireman with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes (with the looks of Bradley Cooper)...yum yum
Siena, as a famous model, is used to dating rich celebrities but she yearns for some real romance and true love like her siblings have, and when she crashes her car in a snowstorm the hero who saves her is Cash! He comes across as a right old grump but he has demons to fight. They are both attracted to one another immediately but always seem to argue and antagonise each other. There are some fab lines in this book that will make you laugh out loud and some real steamy scenes. He turns out to be the romantic hunk that she is looking for but pressure from her agent and publicity dates with an athlete means Cash is torn between being with Siena or letting her progress her career. There is the usual angst (it wouldn't be a story without some sort of hiccup in the relationship) but as usual we get the HEA that we are all looking for. There is also the appearance of some of the Braden men which is always a bonus (mmm...sexy Rexy) and as Cash has several brothers, and a sister, I am sure we will be hearing about the lives of the other Ryder men...bring it on!! This book is probably my fave so far...but then I always say that, until the next one... Roll on 21st April when Slope of Love is released and we can find out all about Rush Remington. I don't know how Melissa Foster keeps coming up with such great stories, but I am just so glad that she does...it's just a shame that she doesn't write as fast as I read!!
on 1 April 2014
These stories get better and better, another hunk of a man, a sweet girl and a good story line. This had everything you could wish for. Cash is one hell of a guy, with a heart of gold. Sienna got it right in the end with a good talking to from her family. Can't wait for Rush's story, couldn't read the preview as it would have been torture waiting till the 21st April when it is released. I hope the Ryder brothers are going to have stories of their own especially if they are all like Cash.
on 14 April 2014
Oh my, just finished Flames of Love and yes it was brilliant just like all the others, you know there's going to be no disappointment. Glad Siena finally got her happy ever after with the gorgeous Cash, he'll have no problem settling in with the rest of the families..!! Anyway great story with plenty of drama and sex appeal, hard to put down for any length of time. Love Melissa Foster, I've pre ordered Slope of Love, can't wait to read Rush story..!!
on 31 March 2014
Siena Remington knows, or thinks she knows all about men. She believes they are a rather self-centered species. With this train of thought she is focused on her modeling career.There is NO Prince Charming in her world. Well, that is til she is rescued by firefighter, Cash Ryder during a snowstorm. He may not be exactly Prince material, but he can sure set off some flames with her. Just as she has settled on the thought that Cash is the one, an amazing favorable circumstance comes her way that can put her career in high gear. What will she do?
Once more Melissa Foster has created a tale of spicy romance, conflict and believable characters. I guarantee you will be drawn into their lives and the Flames of Love.
on 13 April 2016
Another great read from Melissa
Siena Remington is a strong, stubborn woman who is a famous model, she gets a invite to have dinner with her friend Willows family so she is on her way when out of New York in the snow and her car slides over an embankment.
Cash Ryder is a firefighter and is on his way to his brothers house when he comes across skid marks in the snow but the weather is getting worse so he knows its recent he rescues Siena before she freezes and sparks between them is sizzling but stormy.
When Siena has a photo shoot for a firefighter calendar Cash walks in and again sparks ignites between them but there life isn't all flames of passion.
on 2 April 2016
I LOVED this book, definitely one of my favourites.

Cash and Siena clash when they first meet but you soon see that both their feistiness is really flirting and the begin to fall for each other.

Siena wants the kind of love her brothers has and she definitely finds that with Cash, who is fighting some demons from his job as a firefighter.

When Cash falls for Siena he falls hard and so does Siena but there are underlying issues they both need to overcome for them to have their HAE.

This book gives you insight into the Ryder's, which is another series of Melissa's and you will not be disappointed.