on 16 July 2011
I've purchased several of these with the forthcoming Olympic games in mind. I thought this might be an opportunity for my young grandchildren to interact with a significant national & geographical event; absorbing more than just the athletics.

The activity book contains the national flag of every country, plus a map of each continent. Also incorporated are facts and figures such as area and population; you can even read about the inspiration behind the design of these flags. A diagram of how to raise a flag can be found on the inside cover and an alphabetical index of countries at the back. The colours throughout the pages are attractive, vivid and clear. Great value for money.
on 30 January 2012
I bought this for my seven year old son both for pleasure and education. My son and I weren't disappointed.

We pick a flag that we want to find the sticker to and he looks for it on the sticker pages. I peel the sticker off the page and he puts it over the correct picture/flag and then we look at the continent map to find where that country is.

Good, quick geography leson that can occupy little ones for hours or use as a dipping book. He wants to show it to his teacher as he's been learning about Egypt and has found the correct sticker to use!!

Easy book to read, learn from and navigate your way round. My only complaint is that the size of this book is A5, when really could've done with being A4.
on 7 November 2010
A fantastic book to teach your little one about the flags of the world - the stickers are a definite hit with my little one and she wants to learn with this type of book!
on 13 February 2011
I bought this sticker book for my toddler son ... not that he can use it properly yet, but I thought it was a fun way to record all the places he has and will travel to. When he's been to a country we stick that country's sticker in the book and write the date. Will be a fun memory of all his travels. Would also be great for older kids (& adults) to learn the flags of each country. there is also interesting info on each continent.
on 19 November 2011
Bought this for my 5yo nephew. Brilliant. It is a small book but the stickers look good and I think he will have a lot of fun with it.
on 12 November 2013
Bought for my kids so they could learn about flags of the world and anytime they visited a country they could add another flag in their book. They are quite proud of these books. The books are well thought out by continents with a space to add where and when one visited that country. Good book and well priced.
on 30 November 2014
If your kids love stickers then buy this book. It is also educational because of all the flags of the world and is fun trying to identify them and is a good way of spending your time with the kids learning also about the countries.
on 8 February 2013
Bought two flag sticker books at the same time this is the least popular. Stickers are great but there is no information of interesting facts about the stickers or countries for the kids to get intersted in. Ok but limited.
on 13 February 2013
i chose rating cos stickers claer and can be usd not just in sticker book but other things ie photo albums of holidays around the world. dislike nothing. would recommend as helpful in knowing what flag each country has
on 9 December 2012
I bought this book for my 10 year old grandson and he just loves it. He can identify most country's flags and any knowledge is a great advantage. He can still remember which countries the winning olympians came from.