This is a remarkable account of one woman’s experience and communication with both animal and human spirits having passed over to the afterlife. The telling of these encounters is both heart-warming and uplifting. One is left with a sense of joy and peace from the knowledge that life continues, albeit in another vibration and that love truly never dies.
* My Very First Encounters - “That night however I had a dream and in that dream, I was shown animals and children in need of help. I was shown hospital beds and surgeons who were not operating but instead were placing their hands upon the animals and the patients…”
* Simple Encounters – “When I was eight, I saw my first soul…”
* First Communications – “I developed a particular affinity with horses, being lucky enough to have horses as pets…Then, I felt a weight leaning on my right side and I knew it was Amadeus, joining me on our walk for one last time.”
* Speaking with Spirits of the Dead – “I realised first that I could call spirits to me, the night before my wedding…”
* Messages Sent By Spirits – “Watching the doves fly away as we stood at the graveside seemed a fitting metaphor for Maria; free at last from the pain and trauma of her earthly body.”