on 5 April 2013
Easy to use, great instructions. Feel fitter already . Both my partner and myself use it so it is great for different weights and heights
on 9 May 2014
The ball I received certainly wasn't 75cm (it's much smaller than the 60cm one that I already have). Returning the item was going to cost £6 so there was no point in sending it back for a refund - a total waste of money!
on 15 April 2013
Timely delivery, product matches exact specification and does it's work to satisfaction. Only downside is that - it is very hard to inflate it propoerly with the hand pump supplied with it (so the score of 4)
on 30 June 2013
Good product and love it! Problem with the pump though-worked once but not after that! Even my 2 year old granddaughter loves rolling it around!
on 6 April 2016
Just as described in the product information. Colour is the same as in picture, I went for the purple, it comes with the handy pump. It is as large as it says it is, I am looking forward to trying out the activities that comes with the ball, these are well laid out and easy to understand.
on 14 January 2016
My wife used this all the time when she was pregnant and it really helped. It was well packed and easy to pump up with the pump included. It felt very tough and sturdy. Nice item
on 24 September 2013
this was smaller than expected...and also delivery was expensive slightly disappointed at the cost too when it arrived but it is serving a purpose all the same.
on 21 October 2015
A great ball, I've had this for about 6 months now and it's still absolutely fine. I'm going to buy another one for when the inevitble comes and I'm prepared.
on 2 February 2014
the pump that comes with it is rubbish. I didn't have a spare two weeks to sit there and try and pump the ball up with that thing, so i used an electric pump. Since pumping it up a week ago, it seems to have gone down a little. The quality of the ball is not quite as high as i would have hoped. However, I am confident the ball will do its job, and it's fairly inexpensive when compared with others of the same size.
on 26 July 2015
Ok this is one of those products that you get what you pay for, I pumped it up to 75cm diameter and it was so soft it was more like a cushion than a fitness ball, to get any firmness into the thing is probably impossible as the diameter is over 110cm and it is still squidgy. unless you want a very soft big ball, do not waste your time or money on this one.

See one answered question