Size: 5 UK|Colour: Pebble|Change
Price:£72.79

on 10 March 2014
These are truly the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn, I have been wearing FitFlops for several years, but the addition of the back strap makes them perfect. The best thing about FitFlops is that they are a fashion item, as well as being the most comfortable sandals on the market. I am really looking forward to wearing them this summer at our restaurant, I know I will be able to wear them all day and walk kilometres, in total comfort. Well done to FitFlops for the design.
on 6 May 2014
I just love Fitflops and these latest ones are no disappointment. It's the first time I've bought some with a backstrap and they are perfect for a 10 mile hike round the shops with my shopaholic daughter. Would recoemmend them to absolutely anyone who likes comfort with a bit of style.
on 12 May 2014
BUT THESE FIT ME PERFECTLY - WHOOP WHOOP - PRICEY BUT SO COMFORTABLE.

lOOKING FORWARD TO WEARING THESE ON HOLIDAY AND THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER
on 1 April 2014
I have had many fitflops over the years and they are so comptable these are no exception,plus they go with anything I wear.they arrived very quickly.i also checked if they were from the genuine fitflop and they are.many thanks
on 6 May 2014
These are the best sandals I have ever owned. I am size 7 and these are a perfect fit. Some reviews suggest buying the next size up but I tried size 8 and they were too big. Hopefully they will last for a long time.
on 14 May 2014
I had some reservations as some of the reviews said they had trouble getting their foot in to the shoe and I am not a small lady. However I didn't find this at all and had no trouble. These shoes are totally amazing. The addition of the back strap transforms the fit flop into a proper walking shoe whilst retaining all the comfort of the original. I am now going to buy this in another colour way to make sure I have a spare pair.
on 5 August 2014
I love these, they are literally the most comfy (but nicely glam too) shoes I own. Perfect for summer bbq's but equally good for walking longish distances in. I have a dodgy big toe joint but these cushion and support perfectly. They initially seem expensive for a flip flop but it's well worth the spend. Considering you can buy probably 5 pairs of ok flip flops for this price, it seems expensive, but once you own them, there is no going back. I love them and am considering a second pair in a different colour.
on 11 April 2014
As always Fit Flop comfortable and can be worn dressed up or dressed down. Lots of comments on how nice they look.
on 19 June 2014
I have bought Fitflops in the past and wear them whenever I want comfy but stylish footwear. After recently breaking my ankle, my osteopath and physio both suggested wearing Fitflops to aid my recovery. Never one to avoid shopping, I just had to buy a new pair! I initially bought a size larger than I normally take as I was worried that the back strap would be difficult to get on and off but they were too big so I reordered my normal size and they fit like a glove. One thing I adore about this particular style is that they appear slightly narrower at the front than other Fitflops. Being more streamlined (but certainly not narrow), means they don't make your feet look like paddles! The strap at the back is very easy to get on and off although on one shoe it's very slightly loose. I can imagine that after some wear I will need to take these to the shoe repair man to cut and re-sew the strap to make it more snug but at the moment it's perfect. The addition of the waterfall of bronze colour beads on the front is really eye catching and means these shoes can be worn for day or evening. Delivery was super quick as was the refund for the larger size.
on 1 September 2014
I have numerous pairs of fitflops as I live in them in the summer but this is the first time I've bought them on line , the only down side of this pair is they would be better if the ankle strap could be adjusted as one is slightly loose . I've kept them but may get the strap tightened . I bought these as I love the added sparkle on the front so will be good on holiday for the evening .